How to determine how our website performs against similar industry websites

This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
Post Reply
Vineeta
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:01 am
Contact:

How to determine how our website performs against similar industry websites

Post by Vineeta »

I'm a total beginner at the forums and also at gathering info from websites so the simpler the terms the better for me:)I'm not sure if this is even possible but I was wondering how best to determine how our website performs against other similar industry websites? As an example do they use their website to create new enquiries or just as a means for contacting them?Any suggestions (in the most simplest of terms would be most helpful :)Thank

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 77 guests