A client wants to create several websites chasing the same term. The term is very region specific and not that competitive, so we could probably get a few sites in the top ten without too much effort but personally I don't think it's a good idea.
I don't think there is enough business to justify the effort, and I would assume google would frown on the practice if they find out! Has anyone tried anything like this/ know of any sites that were penalised by google?
Several websites chasing same terms
-
groove
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:33 pm
- Contact:
Several websites chasing same terms
[url=http://freetvshowandmovies.com]Free TV Show And Movies[/url]
[url=http://freegames.freetvshowandmovies.com]Free PC Games[/url]
[url=http://freegames.freetvshowandmovies.com]Free PC Games[/url]
-
VladTepes
- Posts: 1463
- Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:42 am
- Contact:
There's nothing wrong with it, if you could conquer all top ten position with all your site then it's pretty good but how would you do it is the question. Surely Google can detect ownership of the sites based one many things like IP's of sites as well as the manner of their link building. And I think too it is not much profitable if the keywords are not much competitive..
Pet Beds - Quality, style and comfort plus healing and soothing warm effects for cold winter season.
-
popo256
- Posts: 62
- Joined: Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:22 pm
- Location: USA
- Contact:
-
RuthSam
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:45 am
- Location: cyprus
- Contact:
It is of course possible and also as already mentioned a good idea....however, I think it will be very difficult because of several reasons but mainly because you will need to have several different people to make the SEO work or you must do this yourself which will course a huge workload on you.
[url=http://www.cclogic.com/cyprus-company-formation/Cyprus-Company-Formation.html]Cyprus Company Formation[/url]
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 167 guests