Hi All
Last week all my pages seemed down and were dropping down to 3rd-4th page I questioned my strategy, wondered what I was doing wrong etc.
This week i've got a higher number of first pages than ever before and my rankings are improving..
It feels like the whole site is bobbing up and down like it's on a tide!
I don't do anything blackhat or underhand, it's a well established site with decent levels of traffic.
Does anyone else get this?
Feels like my site is bobbing up and down
-
nenene
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:00 pm
- Contact:
-
doomcashdown
- Posts: 115
- Joined: Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:02 am
- Contact:
Re: Feels like my site is bobbing up and down
It's only natural, especially if you have lots of competition in your target keywords. That's why optimization should never cease and should be done constantly.nenene wrote:Hi All
Last week all my pages seemed down and were dropping down to 3rd-4th page I questioned my strategy, wondered what I was doing wrong etc.
This week i've got a higher number of first pages than ever before and my rankings are improving..
It feels like the whole site is bobbing up and down like it's on a tide!
I don't do anything blackhat or underhand, it's a well established site with decent levels of traffic.
Does anyone else get this?
[b][url=http://www.google.com/profiles/doomcashdown]Gary Blaze - Google Profile[/url][/b]
-
cecille20
- Posts: 252
- Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:14 pm
- Location: ph
- Contact:
-
Alex.M
- Posts: 30
- Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:08 am
- Contact:
-
popo256
- Posts: 62
- Joined: Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:22 pm
- Location: USA
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 84 guests