Google Caffeine

This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
Post Reply
flinge
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:07 am
Contact:

Google Caffeine

Post by flinge »

I see not much change in Google Caffeine results and normal results.....have anyone got good position on Google Caffeine?
[url=http://www.advancedroofingandsheetmetal.com/]Fort Myers Roofing[/url]

tomasmatt
Posts: 37
Joined: Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:39 am
Location: UK
Contact:

Post by tomasmatt »

In Google Caffeine, I was raked well and google followed it after one month or so. But now I think they took the Caffeine site off. I cannot search in it.
Tom.
[url=http://www.beforeyoubuy.co.uk]free line rental[/url]

SanWay
Posts: 85
Joined: Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:52 am
Contact:

Post by SanWay »

I also tested Google Caffeine but the results were the same as in the present Google.

royalroofing
Posts: 72
Joined: Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:39 am
Contact:

Post by royalroofing »

Yes I think they've merged the Caffeine with their normal search.
Caffeine is said to be fully unveiled by 2010 so maybe they are still working on improving it for the meantime.
[url=http://www.royalroofing.com/]Royal Roofing Company Los Angeles[/url]

chauhan
Posts: 93
Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:44 am
Location: India
Contact:

Post by chauhan »

My website is ready to face "Google Caffeine" because I have followed its standard like Quality links, fresh content, Meta title and description tags.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 458 guests