This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
suremai
Posts: 23 Joined: Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:14 am
Contact:
Post
by suremai » Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:19 pm
Google.org is coming under the term of Google's philanthropic efforts. It does the work of the Google Foundation, some of Google's own projects using Google talent, technology and other resources, as well as partnerships and contributions to for-profit and non-profit entities.
Rick Glaser
Posts: 16 Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:57 pm
Location: Troy, NY
Contact:
Post
by Rick Glaser » Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:51 pm
That would have been a nice domain to hold on to
I wish I knew the person that sold that......
[url=http://highrankingseo.net/florida-internet-marketing/]Florida Internet Marketing[/url]
KrazyG
Posts: 272 Joined: Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:25 pm
Contact:
Post
by KrazyG » Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:58 pm
Pretty cool domain. I wonder how expensive these kinds of domains.
[url=http://www.qualitymatters.com/Barbeque-and-Grill-s/90.htm]Weber BBQ Grills[/url]
VladTepes
Posts: 1463 Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:42 am
Contact:
Post
by VladTepes » Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:35 am
riderbabygurl wrote: Nice name! I wonder if this site will run as Search Engine too?
It is a Foundation site by Google...
http://www.google.org/about.html
Pet Beds - Quality, style and comfort plus healing and soothing warm effects for cold winter season.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 462 guests