Backward Links are updating often since the Google Backward Links are the result of Google's entire database of Web pages wherein all dead pages are tossed, new PageRank are calculated, and new Backward Links (incoming links) are compiled that pages based on the newly assigned PageRanks
Yea I truly wonder what the hell the backlinks they show are actually from? I wish they were most important links or something, but that would make things easier for marketers
[url=http://highrankingseo.net/florida-internet-marketing/]Florida Internet Marketing[/url]
If you want to get the whole backlinks picture you better use Yahoo or Google Webmaster Tools. With the link:www. query in Google you'll never get all backlinks.
Rick Glaser wrote:Yea I truly wonder what the hell the backlinks they show are actually from? I wish they were most important links or something, but that would make things easier for marketers
IMO Google only shows backlinks from pages above a certain PR in the link: command while if you do really wanna see your total backlink you can use your Google Webmaster Tool.