This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
forceclosed
Posts: 14 Joined: Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:30 pm
Contact:
Post
by forceclosed » Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:35 pm
Hello True,
Sorry to say this is not reasonable question.
i also love google.
[Excessive URL's removed for spam. 1 URL per post allowed. - Admin]
foryourlawyer
Posts: 75 Joined: Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:07 pm
Contact:
Post
by foryourlawyer » Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:42 pm
I too love google.
[Excessive URL's removed for spam. 1 URL per post allowed. - Admin]
betty
Posts: 150 Joined: Thu May 07, 2009 3:46 am
Location: London
Contact:
Post
by betty » Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:03 pm
First of all, Google is the great innovator and it has nice services. The output from google is so accurate that i haven't seen in other search engines. Google is really the leader of all search engines.
cecille20
Posts: 252 Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:14 pm
Location: ph
Contact:
Post
by cecille20 » Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:24 am
I like Google because I love their services. And since they are the no.1 SE, I'm getting a good traffic with my handled websites.
dylan55
Posts: 235 Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:05 am
Contact:
Post
by dylan55 » Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:52 am
All I want to say is; I found all I want in the best search engine which is Google.
cftc
Posts: 5 Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:33 am
Location: london
Contact:
Post
by cftc » Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:21 am
Because Google is the best search engine ever all over the World and we can explore anythinG easily by using all Google services...
[b][url=http://www.gtl-guidetolondon.co.uk]Guide to London[/url][/b]Get free listings and features for what's on in London including London Events, Hotels, Night Life, Entertainment, Shopping and much more!
rayter
Posts: 923 Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:04 pm
Location: United States
Contact:
Post
by rayter » Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:40 pm
I love Google because of Adsense. It's my source of online income. I earn money without doing anything. How awesome is that?
Nikitadose
Posts: 3 Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:31 pm
Contact:
Post
by Nikitadose » Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:51 pm
As a user , I find relevant information on Google
As a website owner, I find traffic to my sites from Google.
[url=http://www.webgenerator.nl]website maken[/url]
VladTepes
Posts: 1463 Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:42 am
Contact:
Post
by VladTepes » Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:32 pm
Google is user-oriented and they are keep growing, improving and developing more useful and awesome applications for internet users.
Pet Beds - Quality, style and comfort plus healing and soothing warm effects for cold winter season.
gina222114
Posts: 37 Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:14 pm
Contact:
Post
by gina222114 » Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:45 pm
Because it is free, we need not pay for the ranking. And it is easier for us to get the PR if we follow google's rule.
popo256
Posts: 62 Joined: Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:22 pm
Location: USA
Contact:
Post
by popo256 » Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:58 pm
I love Google because, it has unique and different algorithm than other search engines.
[Excessive URL's removed for spam - Please only post one URL per post- ADMIN]
chauhan
Posts: 93 Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:44 am
Location: India
Contact:
Post
by chauhan » Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:56 am
I love Google because my whole business is on that and I am also earning a lot from by Google's services.
Last edited by
chauhan on Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Borou
Posts: 4 Joined: Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:02 am
Contact:
Post
by Borou » Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:59 am
Aside from loving Gmail archiving, it's great being able to see all my related conversations on a topic automatically linked. I don't always need this, but when I do, it's a savior.
[url=http://www.symbyo.com]Software Outsourcing Company[/url]
freedomone
Posts: 56 Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:52 pm
Contact:
Post
by freedomone » Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:26 pm
I love Google, because it is fast and accurate. Google also gives me the results I wanted.
[Excessive links removed for spam. Please only post 1 URL per message - ADMIN]
Organs
Posts: 60 Joined: Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:14 am
Contact:
Post
by Organs » Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:49 am
Google is an amazing company, only founded for a few years but changed the world.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 190 guests