google webmaster tools
-
IntegratedS
- Posts: 214
- Joined: Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:46 pm
- Location: India
- Contact:
google webmaster tools
hi
Firstly please let me say that I'm SEOing for the first time so I'm a bit confused.
I am posting articles from last 1 month and yet no backlinks are shown in google webmaster tools.
Can anyone suggest me something
Thanks
IntegratedS
http://www.isol.co.in
Firstly please let me say that I'm SEOing for the first time so I'm a bit confused.
I am posting articles from last 1 month and yet no backlinks are shown in google webmaster tools.
Can anyone suggest me something
Thanks
IntegratedS
http://www.isol.co.in
-
cecille20
- Posts: 252
- Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:14 pm
- Location: ph
- Contact:
-
VladTepes
- Posts: 1463
- Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:42 am
- Contact:
Then consider this things relating to article submission like there are article directories that use "nofollow" attribute. Also Google might ignore indexing articles they've already indexed somewhere, maybe try to come up with little new version to be submitted for other article directories.
Pet Beds - Quality, style and comfort plus healing and soothing warm effects for cold winter season.
-
Sikhar
- Posts: 11
- Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:08 am
- Contact:
-
freedomone
- Posts: 56
- Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:52 pm
- Contact:
-
Organs
- Posts: 60
- Joined: Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:14 am
- Contact:
-
franky123
- Posts: 64
- Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:10 am
- Contact:
-
cecille20
- Posts: 252
- Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:14 pm
- Location: ph
- Contact:
-
doomcashdown
- Posts: 115
- Joined: Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:02 am
- Contact:
-
bposervicesind
- Posts: 57
- Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:33 am
- Location: India
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 577 guests