Hi All,
Our forum has been upgraded to the latest version of phpBB, which has better spam controls. Please report any bugs that you find.
Forum has been upgraded, Report Bugs
-
submit
- Site Admin
- Posts: 678
- Joined: Fri Aug 27, 2004 5:55 pm
- Contact:
-
chris123
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:28 pm
- Contact:
Re: Forum has been upgraded, Report Bugs
Its good that your forum has been move towards betterment.I also want this because it prevent from spam and other virus as well.
-
Wishbone
- Posts: 253
- Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2007 10:19 pm
- Contact:
Re: Forum has been upgraded, Report Bugs
Thanks for this wonderful upgrade. Hope those abusive spammers would be discourage to turn down the image of this forum. Nice.
Garmin Astro GPS Dog Tracking Systems - check out for tips and features to maximize its use .
-
Ka-canor
- Posts: 1069
- Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 1:57 pm
- Location: USA
- Contact:
Re: Forum has been upgraded, Report Bugs
Actually the upgrade looks great than before any ways good luck.
-
Santiago Smith
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:59 pm
- Contact:
Re: Forum has been upgraded, Report Bugs
the upgrade is really good, and the looks is really good as well.... great job man
-
divya101101
- Posts: 36
- Joined: Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:05 am
- Contact:
Re: Forum has been upgraded, Report Bugs
Thanks for upgrading, I mostly use your forum to learn each and everything regarding SEO. Presently I have no bugs when I get I will definitely share with you.
-
AllenMass
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:56 am
- Contact:
Re: Forum has been upgraded, Report Bugs
Thanks for wonderful upgrade. Its good that your forum has been move towards betterment.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 73 guests