where to get practical tutorial of PPC?

For discussion of cost-per-click (CPC) engines, such as Yahoo! and Google Adwords.
absolutecarrecycling

where to get practical tutorial of PPC?

Post by absolutecarrecycling »

I am newbie in PPC. So I read a few tutorial. I got over all idea. But when it comes to applying those i found it is far too different than what I read. So please help me with practical tips and tricks regrading PPC. Thank you in advance.

williamsantt

Re: where to get practical tutorial of PPC?

Post by williamsantt »

PPC is always a work in progress, fine-tuning, trial and sjustment. It might takes time but one you're setup and your ads drive you the results you are expecting, it's there forever!

Good luck.

jimmi5052

Post by jimmi5052 »

you can find it from google adwords help center.

narakhan54

Post by narakhan54 »

You have done such an amazing job on this forum. I envy your sewing skills and your patience and your diligence. If anyone ever asks me how to sew, I'm sending them to your forum and this series. Congratulations on such an extensive, well thought out and clearly presented set of tutorials.

baseball pitching machine

hazenal

Post by hazenal »

The best way to use PPC and SEO together is to rank for your keywords organically, and the keywords you do not rank for, you use those for your PPC campaign. However, you have to make sure to keep your PPC costs to a minimum by using a good pay per click management company.

kacuina

Post by kacuina »

It might takes time but one you're setup and your ads drive you the results ....

chandan

Post by chandan »

Pay-Per-Click is a paid form of advertising provided by search engines. It works as follows:

1. Advertisers bid on keywords that describe their business, products, or target audience.
2. Advertisers are then charged the bid price every time someone clicks on the advert, which is displayed when a searcher types one of the selected keywords into the search box on the search engine.
3. Some search engines also display the adverts on websites that deal with similar topics as the keywords being bid on.

To get more information just visit-webphase.co.za/ppc-tutorial.htm

JerryWalker

Post by JerryWalker »

seocorporation wrote:You can read Google's conversion university tutorial. It contains every thing about PPC.
Would you please post a link for that, as I have been googling a lot and not getting proper one.

DennisWolfe

Post by DennisWolfe »

I find lots of tutorial of PPC on YouTube.It's a very good place where one can get all types of tutorials.

Quincy

Post by Quincy »

You can get video tutorials on youtube where lots of things about PPC have been explained.

SeanHite

Post by SeanHite »

I think you will get this tutorial on YouTube, as it is the only place where you will find some genuine tutorials on all the topics, hope it will help you too.

riyajindal

Post by riyajindal »

Youtube is a hub of tutorials. So, you can easily get as many ppc tutorials as you want.

Arpita

Post by Arpita »

You will get all the tutorials on Youtube