20 days get a PR=4, amazing
-
gina222114
- Posts: 37
- Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:14 pm
- Contact:
20 days get a PR=4, amazing
i saw a post, it said that 20 days later the new website was get a PR=4. It is amazing, but why?
I did many task for my website, but i don't get any PR in 1 month. Who can give me any suggestion?
I did many task for my website, but i don't get any PR in 1 month. Who can give me any suggestion?
-
Organs
- Posts: 60
- Joined: Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:14 am
- Contact:
-
therence
- Posts: 150
- Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:57 pm
- Location: Jacksonville Florida
- Contact:
Re: 20 days get a PR=4, amazing
I never been surprised if a site get a PR in a month. I just saw one factor that contributes for a certain sites to get a PR quickly. If you view your sites many times in a day it counts and it signals google that this site is frequently loaded thus PR may possibly given on you. (That is only my perception though)gina222114 wrote:i saw a post, it said that 20 days later the new website was get a PR=4. It is amazing, but why?
I did many task for my website, but i don't get any PR in 1 month. Who can give me any suggestion?
www.hide-my-ip.com - Mask IP, protect your privacy and cover your tracks!
-
ukhotels
- Posts: 19
- Joined: Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:24 pm
- Contact:
-
FaTaLiT33
- Posts: 10
- Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:55 am
- Contact:
It is a great job indeed if he had got PR 4. But to increase a PR you need to have some good backlinks that have good PR better than you.. => PR Sculpting
[url=http://downloadmoviesfree9.blogspot.com]Download Movies Free[/url] | [url=http://free-pcdownloadgames.blogspot.com/]Free PC Download Games[/url]
-
my_misyel
- Posts: 581
- Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: 20 days get a PR=4, amazing
I don't think so because there is a scheduled update for PageRank and I don't believe that you'll get an instant ranking.gina222114 wrote:i saw a post, it said that 20 days later the new website was get a PR=4. It is amazing, but why?
I did many task for my website, but i don't get any PR in 1 month. Who can give me any suggestion?
-
VladTepes
- Posts: 1463
- Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:42 am
- Contact:
I heard couple of other sites happened this case too. Maybe just like other sites that Google just naturally love, that without any much effort they rank well, I'm sure you've seen them too.
Pet Beds - Quality, style and comfort plus healing and soothing warm effects for cold winter season.
-
laptopz
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:37 am
- Contact:
-
gina222114
- Posts: 37
- Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:14 pm
- Contact:
thanksful
thanks for all solution and suggestion. I did make many backlinks, but not all the links could be indexed by google. So, even i post 100 back links to my website, the google just recognize a littel part of them.
-
kellenjose88
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:01 am
- Contact:
-
testingwhiz
- Posts: 23
- Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:38 am
- Location: India
- Contact:
-
ScottD
- Posts: 17
- Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:27 am
- Contact:
Re: 20 days get a PR=4, amazing
Are you sure? I was under the impression that some sites were visited more often than others due to high pr, quality backlinks, authority site etc.my_misyel wrote:I don't think so because there is a scheduled update for PageRank and I don't believe that you'll get an instant ranking.gina222114 wrote:i saw a post, it said that 20 days later the new website was get a PR=4. It is amazing, but why?
I did many task for my website, but i don't get any PR in 1 month. Who can give me any suggestion?
[url=http://www.avantinnovations.com/]Fort Myers Web Design[/url]
-
SilverStockReport
- Posts: 15
- Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:23 am
- Location: USA
- Contact:
Re: 20 days get a PR=4, amazing
I thought so too. I'm not aware of any tool to speed up the process. From 0 to 4 in 20 days? It sounds too good to be true.my_misyel wrote:I don't think so because there is a scheduled update for PageRank and I don't believe that you'll get an instant ranking.gina222114 wrote:i saw a post, it said that 20 days later the new website was get a PR=4. It is amazing, but why?
I did many task for my website, but i don't get any PR in 1 month. Who can give me any suggestion?
{Excessive URL's removed by admin. Please post 1 URL per message}
-
freedomone
- Posts: 56
- Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:52 pm
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 92 guests