20 days get a PR=4, amazing

This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
Post Reply
gina222114
Posts: 37
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:14 pm
Contact:

20 days get a PR=4, amazing

Post by gina222114 »

i saw a post, it said that 20 days later the new website was get a PR=4. It is amazing, but why?
I did many task for my website, but i don't get any PR in 1 month. Who can give me any suggestion?

Organs
Posts: 60
Joined: Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:14 am
Contact:

Post by Organs »

Quality content, quality backlinks and frequent updating will help you get PR soon. I think now focus should be placed on index and SERPs ranking,rather than PR.

therence
Posts: 150
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:57 pm
Location: Jacksonville Florida
Contact:

Re: 20 days get a PR=4, amazing

Post by therence »

gina222114 wrote:i saw a post, it said that 20 days later the new website was get a PR=4. It is amazing, but why?
I did many task for my website, but i don't get any PR in 1 month. Who can give me any suggestion?
I never been surprised if a site get a PR in a month. I just saw one factor that contributes for a certain sites to get a PR quickly. If you view your sites many times in a day it counts and it signals google that this site is frequently loaded thus PR may possibly given on you. (That is only my perception though)
www.hide-my-ip.com - Mask IP, protect your privacy and cover your tracks!

ukhotels
Posts: 19
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:24 pm
Contact:

Post by ukhotels »

I think he got quality back links, then got PR.

FaTaLiT33
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:55 am
Contact:

Post by FaTaLiT33 »

It is a great job indeed if he had got PR 4. But to increase a PR you need to have some good backlinks that have good PR better than you.. => PR Sculpting
[url=http://downloadmoviesfree9.blogspot.com]Download Movies Free[/url] | [url=http://free-pcdownloadgames.blogspot.com/]Free PC Download Games[/url]

my_misyel
Posts: 581
Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:34 pm
Contact:

Re: 20 days get a PR=4, amazing

Post by my_misyel »

gina222114 wrote:i saw a post, it said that 20 days later the new website was get a PR=4. It is amazing, but why?
I did many task for my website, but i don't get any PR in 1 month. Who can give me any suggestion?
I don't think so because there is a scheduled update for PageRank and I don't believe that you'll get an instant ranking.

VladTepes
Posts: 1463
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:42 am
Contact:

Post by VladTepes »

I heard couple of other sites happened this case too. Maybe just like other sites that Google just naturally love, that without any much effort they rank well, I'm sure you've seen them too.
Pet Beds - Quality, style and comfort plus healing and soothing warm effects for cold winter season.

laptopz
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:37 am
Contact:

Post by laptopz »

If that is ture,can anyone tell me whether your website get a pr=4 in one month?

gina222114
Posts: 37
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:14 pm
Contact:

thanksful

Post by gina222114 »

thanks for all solution and suggestion. I did make many backlinks, but not all the links could be indexed by google. So, even i post 100 back links to my website, the google just recognize a littel part of them.

kellenjose88
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:01 am
Contact:

Post by kellenjose88 »

If you have 20 PR = 5 of the backlink, you can reach PR4
Free [url=http://www.mmogoldservice.com]MMORPG strategy guide[/url],as well as mmo currency price comparison, [url=http://www.mmogoldservice.com]FFXI GIL[/url] comparison

testingwhiz
Posts: 23
Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:38 am
Location: India
Contact:

Post by testingwhiz »

Normally Google PR update is every 3 to 4 months. when google updat PR before he got quality back links, then he got PR.
[Excessive Links removed for spam. Please post one URL per messages. - Admin]

ScottD
Posts: 17
Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:27 am
Contact:

Re: 20 days get a PR=4, amazing

Post by ScottD »

my_misyel wrote:
gina222114 wrote:i saw a post, it said that 20 days later the new website was get a PR=4. It is amazing, but why?
I did many task for my website, but i don't get any PR in 1 month. Who can give me any suggestion?
I don't think so because there is a scheduled update for PageRank and I don't believe that you'll get an instant ranking.
Are you sure? I was under the impression that some sites were visited more often than others due to high pr, quality backlinks, authority site etc.
[url=http://www.avantinnovations.com/]Fort Myers Web Design[/url]

SilverStockReport
Posts: 15
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:23 am
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: 20 days get a PR=4, amazing

Post by SilverStockReport »

my_misyel wrote:
gina222114 wrote:i saw a post, it said that 20 days later the new website was get a PR=4. It is amazing, but why?
I did many task for my website, but i don't get any PR in 1 month. Who can give me any suggestion?
I don't think so because there is a scheduled update for PageRank and I don't believe that you'll get an instant ranking.
I thought so too. I'm not aware of any tool to speed up the process. From 0 to 4 in 20 days? It sounds too good to be true.
{Excessive URL's removed by admin. Please post 1 URL per message}

freedomone
Posts: 56
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:52 pm
Contact:

Post by freedomone »

kellenjose88 wrote:If you have 20 PR = 5 of the backlink, you can reach PR4
Sometimes that computation are not true. PR cannot be determined. Just always have faith on Google.
[Excessive links removed for spam. Please only post 1 URL per message - ADMIN]

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 119 guests