Where can I find out how many monthly searches a keyword get
-
mdamin76
- Posts: 817
- Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:58 pm
- Location: On Stage
- Contact:
Re: Where can I find out how many monthly searches a keyword
Try typing the first word of your keyword at google search, and see what suggested by google. Usually it'll show those highly searched.
-
VladTepes
- Posts: 1463
- Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:42 am
- Contact:
Re: Where can I find out how many monthly searches a keyword
Here's some tips and help on customized ways on searching on Google: http://www.google.com/help/features.html
Pet Beds - Quality, style and comfort plus healing and soothing warm effects for cold winter season.
-
sagemore48
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:52 am
- Location: Nanning China
- Contact:
Re: Where can I find out how many monthly searches a keyword
hi,there.
in my way,using the Google KeywordTool @ https://adwords.google.com/o/Targeting/ ... earch.none
thk u
sage:)
in my way,using the Google KeywordTool @ https://adwords.google.com/o/Targeting/ ... earch.none
thk u
sage:)
-
imhsar
- Posts: 10
- Joined: Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:46 am
- Contact:
Re: Where can I find out how many monthly searches a keyword
try for seo book keyword research tool it will help you.
-
seoaz
- Posts: 33
- Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:15 am
- Contact:
Re: Where can I find out how many monthly searches a keyword
You can also use wordtracker keyword tool.
-
angelinalove
- Posts: 147
- Joined: Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:03 am
- Contact:
Re: Where can I find out how many monthly searches a keyword
I would like to sugget for giving a try on google adwords, one can know easily about the monthly voulume traffic or globally too.
[url=http://www.blueunplugged.com/p.aspx?p=121764]wii console[/url]
-
humzayunas
- Posts: 37
- Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:47 am
- Contact:
Re: Where can I find out how many monthly searches a keyword
I suggest use the google analytics to get your search info for the keyword you want
PR 5 dofollow Social bookmarking
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 394 guests