Where can I find out how many monthly searches a keyword get

This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
Post Reply
mdamin76
Posts: 817
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:58 pm
Location: On Stage
Contact:

Re: Where can I find out how many monthly searches a keyword

Post by mdamin76 »

Try typing the first word of your keyword at google search, and see what suggested by google. Usually it'll show those highly searched.

VladTepes
Posts: 1463
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:42 am
Contact:

Re: Where can I find out how many monthly searches a keyword

Post by VladTepes »

Here's some tips and help on customized ways on searching on Google: http://www.google.com/help/features.html
Pet Beds - Quality, style and comfort plus healing and soothing warm effects for cold winter season.

sagemore48
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:52 am
Location: Nanning China
Contact:

Re: Where can I find out how many monthly searches a keyword

Post by sagemore48 »

hi,there.
in my way,using the Google KeywordTool @ https://adwords.google.com/o/Targeting/ ... earch.none

thk u
sage:)

imhsar
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:46 am
Contact:

Re: Where can I find out how many monthly searches a keyword

Post by imhsar »

try for seo book keyword research tool it will help you.

seoaz
Posts: 33
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:15 am
Contact:

Re: Where can I find out how many monthly searches a keyword

Post by seoaz »

You can also use wordtracker keyword tool.

angelinalove
Posts: 147
Joined: Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:03 am
Contact:

Re: Where can I find out how many monthly searches a keyword

Post by angelinalove »

I would like to sugget for giving a try on google adwords, one can know easily about the monthly voulume traffic or globally too.
[url=http://www.blueunplugged.com/p.aspx?p=121764]wii console[/url]

humzayunas
Posts: 37
Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:47 am
Contact:

Re: Where can I find out how many monthly searches a keyword

Post by humzayunas »

I suggest use the google analytics to get your search info for the keyword you want
PR 5 dofollow Social bookmarking

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 435 guests