Google PR

This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
Post Reply
Big Mountain
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2008 2:13 pm
Contact:

Google PR

Post by Big Mountain »

Hi all

Most webmasters have seen their Page rank increase, decrease or stay the same. What PR did you get?

Thanks
Hello!

Adan
Posts: 95
Joined: Mon Aug 07, 2006 1:31 pm
Contact:

Post by Adan »

Hahaha. Most webmasters? You'd mean ALL webmasters, as the PR only can go up, down or stay the same :lol:

Mine have stayed the same, I haven't seen any update on my sites.

easycash81
Posts: 286
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2007 4:40 am
Contact:

Post by easycash81 »

Mine :) has stayed the same in the last PR pdation let us see what happens this time
[Double URL's removed for spam. Please see our terms & Policies. Post only one link per message - ADMIN]

guinanie
Posts: 395
Joined: Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:43 am
Contact:

Post by guinanie »

PR on my blogs have stayed the same, I haven't seen any update on my sites.

peterko
Posts: 434
Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2006 1:45 pm
Contact:

Checking PR

Post by peterko »

It looks like PR is no longer major issue for Google, that's why I think there is no reason to check for PR so often. Even if PR is changed it will not make such a big difference for your SERP. IMO

Have a great day,
Peter
Name brand clothing for less - Sale, discount, coupons!
Supreme Clothing for men and women

lazaraus
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Nov 19, 2005 10:11 pm
Contact:

Google PR

Post by lazaraus »

I still think its important to get high PR sites to link to one's own sites.It definitely affects my level of traffic.
http://templatesarena.com/

Ka-canor
Posts: 1069
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 1:57 pm
Location: USA
Contact:

Post by Ka-canor »

I think PR still important some SEO use PR for link exchange.

viradian
Posts: 459
Joined: Tue May 02, 2006 10:57 am
Location: Chicago, IL
Contact:

Post by viradian »

I've actually turned off my Google Toolbar...I don't want to know what my PageRank is...I just care about my keyword positions.

And since I've turned it off, I feel so much better not having to worry about it.
http://www.my-pillow-place.com

imranahmed
Posts: 252
Joined: Thu Jun 29, 2006 4:11 pm
Location: UK
Contact:

Post by imranahmed »

Mine site pr is still same.

Ka-canor
Posts: 1069
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 1:57 pm
Location: USA
Contact:

Post by Ka-canor »

Same here dude my PR still the same well, its better than nothing.

jacklyn69
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue May 19, 2009 4:22 pm
Contact:

Post by jacklyn69 »

arslan220 wrote:my previous page rank was 5 with 14 links and now it is 5 with 204 links.
what type of link you have until get 5 PR?
[url=http://melayubolehla.blogspot.com/]Melayu Boleh![/url]

aquabot12
Posts: 35
Joined: Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:31 pm
Contact:

Post by aquabot12 »

Thanks for this very useful information
[url=http://www.aquabot.us/]aquabot[/url]

me.julia72
Posts: 33
Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:35 pm
Contact:

Post by me.julia72 »

i get pr 4 For one of my site , and pr5 for one of my blog ... and my one site get down well overall this is good update for me

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 169 guests