This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
Big Mountain
Posts: 3 Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2008 2:13 pm
Contact:
Post
by Big Mountain » Sun Feb 10, 2008 2:37 pm
Hi all
Most webmasters have seen their Page rank increase, decrease or stay the same. What PR did you get?
Thanks
Hello!
Adan
Posts: 95 Joined: Mon Aug 07, 2006 1:31 pm
Contact:
Post
by Adan » Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:06 am
Hahaha. Most webmasters? You'd mean ALL webmasters, as the PR only can go up, down or stay the same
Mine have stayed the same, I haven't seen any update on my sites.
easycash81
Posts: 286 Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2007 4:40 am
Contact:
Post
by easycash81 » Mon Feb 11, 2008 4:03 am
Mine
has stayed the same in the last PR pdation let us see what happens this time
[Double URL's removed for spam. Please see our terms & Policies. Post only one link per message - ADMIN]
guinanie
Posts: 395 Joined: Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:43 am
Contact:
Post
by guinanie » Mon Feb 11, 2008 8:54 am
PR on my blogs have stayed the same, I haven't seen any update on my sites.
peterko
Posts: 434 Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2006 1:45 pm
Contact:
Post
by peterko » Mon Feb 11, 2008 10:23 am
It looks like PR is no longer major issue for Google, that's why I think there is no reason to check for PR so often. Even if PR is changed it will not make such a big difference for your SERP. IMO
Have a great day,
Peter
lazaraus
Posts: 5 Joined: Sat Nov 19, 2005 10:11 pm
Contact:
Post
by lazaraus » Tue Feb 12, 2008 2:59 pm
I still think its important to get high PR sites to link to one's own sites.It definitely affects my level of traffic.
http://templatesarena.com/
Ka-canor
Posts: 1069 Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 1:57 pm
Location: USA
Contact:
Post
by Ka-canor » Wed Feb 13, 2008 10:56 am
I think PR still important some SEO use PR for link exchange.
viradian
Posts: 459 Joined: Tue May 02, 2006 10:57 am
Location: Chicago, IL
Contact:
Post
by viradian » Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:42 am
I've actually turned off my Google Toolbar...I don't want to know what my PageRank is...I just care about my keyword positions.
And since I've turned it off, I feel so much better not having to worry about it.
http://www.my-pillow-place.com
imranahmed
Posts: 252 Joined: Thu Jun 29, 2006 4:11 pm
Location: UK
Contact:
Post
by imranahmed » Wed Feb 13, 2008 2:10 pm
Mine site pr is still same.
Ka-canor
Posts: 1069 Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 1:57 pm
Location: USA
Contact:
Post
by Ka-canor » Tue Mar 04, 2008 11:00 am
Same here dude my PR still the same well, its better than nothing.
jacklyn69
Posts: 2 Joined: Tue May 19, 2009 4:22 pm
Contact:
Post
by jacklyn69 » Tue May 19, 2009 5:12 pm
arslan220 wrote: my previous page rank was 5 with 14 links and now it is 5 with 204 links.
what type of link you have until get 5 PR?
[url=http://melayubolehla.blogspot.com/]Melayu Boleh![/url]
aquabot12
Posts: 35 Joined: Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:31 pm
Contact:
Post
by aquabot12 » Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:53 am
Thanks for this very useful information
[url=http://www.aquabot.us/]aquabot[/url]
me.julia72
Posts: 33 Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:35 pm
Contact:
Post
by me.julia72 » Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:38 pm
i get pr 4 For one of my site , and pr5 for one of my blog ... and my one site get down well overall this is good update for me
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 317 guests