when is the next PR update

This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
poddstar
Posts: 43
Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:47 am
Contact:

Post by poddstar »

Google had an update last February 19 - 23. I wonder what Google is cooking..

nivea_david
Posts: 69
Joined: Sat Jul 28, 2007 2:57 am
Contact:

Post by nivea_david »

On an average basis it takes three to four months.
Nivea David
[url=http://www.nddw.com]SEO Services India[/url]

hexenus
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Mar 13, 2008 3:26 am
Contact:

If pr update was in january why I recive it in february

Post by hexenus »

If pr update was in January why I recived it in February, also by iwebtool prediction it should be 5 but I received only 2. In this way i wait for increase in may or June. One interesting thing also when I registered my site it was indexed after a month. Google indexed my pages with sitemap in about 2 weeks - 900 pages. But after 2 month when I deleted my old sitemap file google forgot my pages. It is see now only 150 pages. I updated my site map , but nothing happaned, I'm waiting 1 week. One month ago googles visited me every 3-4 days.

hexenus
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Mar 13, 2008 3:26 am
Contact:

Re: If pr update was in january why I recive it in february

Post by hexenus »

hexenus wrote:If pr update was in January why I recived it in February, also by iwebtool prediction it should be 5 but I received only 2. In this way i wait for increase in may or June. One interesting thing also when I registered my site it was indexed after a month. Google indexed my pages with sitemap in about 2 weeks - 900 pages. But after 2 month when I deleted my old sitemap file google forgot my pages. It is see now only 150 pages. I updated my site map , but nothing happaned, I'm waiting 1 week. One month ago googles visited me every 3-4 days.
I forgot say that I don't use spam and any other wrong ways to promote my web page
[url=http://www.infoexpanse.com/index.php?ID=m36]Auto glass repair[/url]

Joseph James
Posts: 122
Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2006 3:14 am
Location: UK
Contact:

Post by Joseph James »

poddstar wrote:Google had an update last February 19 - 23. I wonder what Google is cooking..
I too noticed some change during that period.

poddstar
Posts: 43
Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:47 am
Contact:

Post by poddstar »

There was an update last January, another in February. I heard rumors there were updates last March. So I think it is safe to hypothesize that Google is now updating every month. Oh well, only google knows.
[url=http://www.carleasingsecret.com]Car Lease[/url]

fxpro
Posts: 111
Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2007 6:09 am
Location: USA
Contact:

Post by fxpro »

Every month? I have not noticed any changes for my sites despite the PR predictors shows serious changes of PR
[url=http://www.fxpro.com/]FX Pro - Online Forex Currency Trading[/url]

poddstar
Posts: 43
Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:47 am
Contact:

Post by poddstar »

nivea_david wrote:On an average basis it takes three to four months.
Yeah, That's right. Google usually updates it's PR quarterly.

Lease a Car
Car Lease Tips
[url=http://www.carleasingsecret.com]Car Lease[/url]

my_misyel
Posts: 581
Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:34 pm
Contact:

Post by my_misyel »

Let's wait for a couple of days or weeks. Hope we really know the exact date.hahaha.

yoonoo
Posts: 16
Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:00 pm
Contact:

Post by yoonoo »

The last update was september, so the next would be december. I think after Christmas or first week of new year :)
[url=http://www.badcreditresources.com/]Bad Credit Loans[/url]

broad
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2008 3:13 am
Contact:

Re: when is the next PR update

Post by broad »

I think 23rd of December. So it must be christmas gift from Google.

justifyleo
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:39 pm
Contact:

Post by justifyleo »

Yes 3-4 months is the cycle, so lets hope a christmas gift :)
http://socialmediavision.com
Media | Vision | Connect | Communicate

seo.doc
Posts: 228
Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:30 pm
Contact:

Post by seo.doc »

the green bar syndrome is on....lol everyone freaking out on the the coming update...so what are the possible chages in algo are you expecting in the upcoming PR update...? any insightful observations?
[url=http://www.iweb-marketing.com]Seo Services[/url] Free Consultation

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 176 guests