when is the next PR update
-
poddstar
- Posts: 43
- Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:47 am
- Contact:
-
nivea_david
- Posts: 69
- Joined: Sat Jul 28, 2007 2:57 am
- Contact:
-
hexenus
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Thu Mar 13, 2008 3:26 am
- Contact:
If pr update was in january why I recive it in february
If pr update was in January why I recived it in February, also by iwebtool prediction it should be 5 but I received only 2. In this way i wait for increase in may or June. One interesting thing also when I registered my site it was indexed after a month. Google indexed my pages with sitemap in about 2 weeks - 900 pages. But after 2 month when I deleted my old sitemap file google forgot my pages. It is see now only 150 pages. I updated my site map , but nothing happaned, I'm waiting 1 week. One month ago googles visited me every 3-4 days.
-
hexenus
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Thu Mar 13, 2008 3:26 am
- Contact:
Re: If pr update was in january why I recive it in february
I forgot say that I don't use spam and any other wrong ways to promote my web pagehexenus wrote:If pr update was in January why I recived it in February, also by iwebtool prediction it should be 5 but I received only 2. In this way i wait for increase in may or June. One interesting thing also when I registered my site it was indexed after a month. Google indexed my pages with sitemap in about 2 weeks - 900 pages. But after 2 month when I deleted my old sitemap file google forgot my pages. It is see now only 150 pages. I updated my site map , but nothing happaned, I'm waiting 1 week. One month ago googles visited me every 3-4 days.
[url=http://www.infoexpanse.com/index.php?ID=m36]Auto glass repair[/url]
-
Joseph James
- Posts: 122
- Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2006 3:14 am
- Location: UK
- Contact:
-
poddstar
- Posts: 43
- Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:47 am
- Contact:
-
fxpro
- Posts: 111
- Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2007 6:09 am
- Location: USA
- Contact:
-
poddstar
- Posts: 43
- Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:47 am
- Contact:
Yeah, That's right. Google usually updates it's PR quarterly.nivea_david wrote:On an average basis it takes three to four months.
Lease a Car
Car Lease Tips
[url=http://www.carleasingsecret.com]Car Lease[/url]
-
my_misyel
- Posts: 581
- Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:34 pm
- Contact:
-
yoonoo
- Posts: 16
- Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:00 pm
- Contact:
-
broad
- Posts: 11
- Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2008 3:13 am
- Contact:
Re: when is the next PR update
I think 23rd of December. So it must be christmas gift from Google.
-
justifyleo
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:39 pm
- Contact:
-
seo.doc
- Posts: 228
- Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:30 pm
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 123 guests