How many URLs at most did Google Sitemap XML files limit?

This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
moo baa
Posts: 53
Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:21 am
Contact:

Post by moo baa »

Although you can have up to 50,000 pages doesn't necessarily mean its a good thing. I would stick to around 500 pages per xml file and make multiple files if needs be.

IT Staffing
Posts: 178
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:03 am
Contact:

Re: How many URLs at most did Google Sitemap XML files limit

Post by IT Staffing »

Sitemaps should be no larger than 10MB (10,485,760 bytes) and can contain a maximum of 50,000 urls.

tokopiyama
Posts: 17
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:42 am
Location: Indonesia
Contact:

Re: How many URLs at most did Google Sitemap XML files limit

Post by tokopiyama »

# Don't use an XML sitemap if all pages of your site are already indexed at Google.

How do I know if my page already indexed?

I guess I've been overusing it, coz It seems that my pages are already indexed and now I'm using 2-3 sitemap.xml

Can somebody help me?
Tokopiyama.com merupakan toko baju tidur online terlengkap dari mulai anak kecil hingga dewasa dengan harga terjangkau

ghaziaprop
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:18 pm
Contact:

Re: How many URLs at most did Google Sitemap XML files limit

Post by ghaziaprop »

A XML sitemap can have upto 50,000 urls. The URL exceeding 50,000 urls should be added in an another individual sitemap.
You can find Property in Indirapuram here.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 112 guests