The PR update has started

This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
directfuture
Posts: 57
Joined: Wed Sep 27, 2006 12:36 am
Contact:

The PR update has started

Post by directfuture »

The PR update has started

I noticed that one of our internal pages is now showing a PR of 3 from its original 0 this morning.

I have also noticed that our PR is fluctuating in the Google data centres
Last edited by directfuture on Sat Mar 08, 2008 12:28 am, edited 2 times in total.

Ka-canor
Posts: 1069
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 1:57 pm
Location: USA
Contact:

Post by Ka-canor »

Yup, I also see it in my other pages.

vietnamimpressive
Posts: 200
Joined: Wed Dec 20, 2006 8:08 am
Location: Hanoi
Contact:

Post by vietnamimpressive »

i donot see any change in mine - have many people here gained page rank for this update?
[url=http://www.vietnamimpressive.com/visa.html][color=red]Vietnam Visas[/url][/color]

acwebguru
Posts: 99
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:16 am
Contact:

Post by acwebguru »

I haven't seen any changes yet.... :(
[Excessive URLs removed for spam. Post only 1 URL per post. Read our forum Terms & Policies. -ADMIN]

beamup
Posts: 34
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 1:24 am
Contact:

Post by beamup »

Hello

Neither do I see any changes. I have to recheck all once again and finger crossed once again. Its funny :lol:

Steve
[url=http://www.inetzeal.com/website-optimization]Full SEO Packages[/url]

akdiver
Posts: 52
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:24 am
Contact:

Post by akdiver »

so does google update all sites at once or is a rolling update thats continual but takes a few months to come back to the same website?
[url=http://logodlabs.com]Free Logos[/url] - Professional Logos you can download and edit!

cayumi
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 5:38 am
Location: Japan
Contact:

no changes

Post by cayumi »

I dont see any changes
Order your discount Contact lenses here - http://www.contactlensxchange.com

guinanie
Posts: 395
Joined: Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:43 am
Contact:

Post by guinanie »

I don't see any changes in our site.

quickregister
Posts: 35
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2006 10:01 am
Location: Florida USA
Contact:

Pr SCHmee R

Post by quickregister »

We really can go crazy wondering what the Google Gods will decide about our websites. My most profitable website is a PR0! I wish Google liked it more but what can I do. I guess I will just have to keep collecting money from my thousands of customers. It is also one of the older more established sites in its weird little niche but Google hates that niche. This really is not right. Google should give people what they are looking for and if they are looking for a site in my niche then mine is one of the oldest and most popular around. I'll just keep trying.

x3mario
Posts: 152
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2007 9:12 am
Location: Hottest Celebrities
Contact:

Post by x3mario »

I've checked my site but the only thing change is the backlinks. It's increasing.

Adan
Posts: 95
Joined: Mon Aug 07, 2006 1:31 pm
Contact:

Post by Adan »

I checked internal and homepage of some sites I´ve been following and nothing changed in any data center. Are many people seeing changes?

pauloscula
Posts: 61
Joined: Fri Jun 29, 2007 3:01 pm
Contact:

Post by pauloscula »

PR update is on hold :)

viradian
Posts: 459
Joined: Tue May 02, 2006 10:57 am
Location: Chicago, IL
Contact:

Post by viradian »

What do you mean PR update is on hold? And how would anyone outside of the Googleplex know that?
http://www.my-pillow-place.com

mdamin76
Posts: 817
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:58 pm
Location: On Stage
Contact:

Post by mdamin76 »

It's already updated early of April.

KrazyG
Posts: 272
Joined: Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:25 pm
Contact:

Post by KrazyG »

I guess it already updated last month... :roll:
[url=http://www.qualitymatters.com/Barbeque-and-Grill-s/90.htm]Weber BBQ Grills[/url]

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 357 guests