The PR update has started
-
directfuture
- Posts: 57
- Joined: Wed Sep 27, 2006 12:36 am
- Contact:
The PR update has started
The PR update has started
I noticed that one of our internal pages is now showing a PR of 3 from its original 0 this morning.
I have also noticed that our PR is fluctuating in the Google data centres
I noticed that one of our internal pages is now showing a PR of 3 from its original 0 this morning.
I have also noticed that our PR is fluctuating in the Google data centres
Last edited by directfuture on Sat Mar 08, 2008 12:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
-
Ka-canor
- Posts: 1069
- Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 1:57 pm
- Location: USA
- Contact:
-
vietnamimpressive
- Posts: 200
- Joined: Wed Dec 20, 2006 8:08 am
- Location: Hanoi
- Contact:
-
acwebguru
- Posts: 99
- Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:16 am
- Contact:
-
beamup
- Posts: 34
- Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 1:24 am
- Contact:
-
akdiver
- Posts: 52
- Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:24 am
- Contact:
-
cayumi
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 5:38 am
- Location: Japan
- Contact:
no changes
I dont see any changes
Order your discount Contact lenses here - http://www.contactlensxchange.com
-
guinanie
- Posts: 395
- Joined: Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:43 am
- Contact:
-
quickregister
- Posts: 35
- Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2006 10:01 am
- Location: Florida USA
- Contact:
Pr SCHmee R
We really can go crazy wondering what the Google Gods will decide about our websites. My most profitable website is a PR0! I wish Google liked it more but what can I do. I guess I will just have to keep collecting money from my thousands of customers. It is also one of the older more established sites in its weird little niche but Google hates that niche. This really is not right. Google should give people what they are looking for and if they are looking for a site in my niche then mine is one of the oldest and most popular around. I'll just keep trying.
-
x3mario
- Posts: 152
- Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2007 9:12 am
- Location: Hottest Celebrities
- Contact:
-
Adan
- Posts: 95
- Joined: Mon Aug 07, 2006 1:31 pm
- Contact:
-
pauloscula
- Posts: 61
- Joined: Fri Jun 29, 2007 3:01 pm
- Contact:
-
viradian
- Posts: 459
- Joined: Tue May 02, 2006 10:57 am
- Location: Chicago, IL
- Contact:
-
mdamin76
- Posts: 817
- Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:58 pm
- Location: On Stage
- Contact:
-
KrazyG
- Posts: 272
- Joined: Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:25 pm
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 349 guests