I'm confused with some Google Stats
-
DansMuayThaiMMA
- Posts: 95
- Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:36 am
- Contact:
I'm confused with some Google Stats
When I look at Google Webmaster tools, it lists 523 external links to my site.
When I look at link:www.dansmuaythaimma.com I only see about 13 links or so.
That seems like a really big difference. Which one is correct? If google finds over 500 links to my site, why don't some of them appear in the link page?
Can anyone help me understand this? Most of the links in the WM Tools are relavant back links of pages with good PR. I would love them to be counted towards my PR.
Please provide me with any advice, tips, information about this. Thanks.
Dan
When I look at link:www.dansmuaythaimma.com I only see about 13 links or so.
That seems like a really big difference. Which one is correct? If google finds over 500 links to my site, why don't some of them appear in the link page?
Can anyone help me understand this? Most of the links in the WM Tools are relavant back links of pages with good PR. I would love them to be counted towards my PR.
Please provide me with any advice, tips, information about this. Thanks.
Dan
-
rayter
- Posts: 923
- Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:04 pm
- Location: United States
- Contact:
-
stevejeff
- Posts: 17
- Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:21 am
- Location: Sydney
- Contact:
-
amortization
- Posts: 61
- Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 10:35 am
- Contact:
Re: I'm confused with some Google Stats
Webmaster tools is generally seen as much more accurate than the link: attribute.DansMuayThaiMMA wrote:When I look at Google Webmaster tools, it lists 523 external links to my site.
When I look at link:www.dansmuaythaimma.com I only see about 13 links or so.
That seems like a really big difference. Which one is correct? If google finds over 500 links to my site, why don't some of them appear in the link page?
Can anyone help me understand this? Most of the links in the WM Tools are relavant back links of pages with good PR. I would love them to be counted towards my PR.
Please provide me with any advice, tips, information about this. Thanks.
Dan
-
nsagent
- Posts: 69
- Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:07 pm
- Contact:
-
articlemaster
- Posts: 51
- Joined: Tue May 05, 2009 2:32 am
- Contact:
Google is such a site who has no specified and clear rules and it change its algorithm time to time and its rules also changes time to time, i have 2 sites 1 is 6 months old another is only 1 month old.6 month site is listed in all the search engines and its showing in google that it has 2000 links but when i searched there is only 500 to 700 links to my site only then what about rest? and another thing i have listed my new site in google search engines and i have also added it in many book marking sites and directories, good forums etc.. and everyday visitors coming from all the search engines even google and i have checked also i am getting links from all the sites and i have checked all the search engines but google showing zero link back to my site which is invalid, so i don't understand it.
[url=http://www.readyourarticles.com]Free Article submission[/url]
-
DansMuayThaiMMA
- Posts: 95
- Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:36 am
- Contact:
-
sharon.gmc
- Posts: 132
- Joined: Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:29 pm
- Contact:
-
zeruel
- Posts: 136
- Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2008 12:07 am
- Contact:
-
USB Memory Sticks
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Mon May 11, 2009 10:31 am
- Contact:
-
KrazyG
- Posts: 272
- Joined: Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:25 pm
- Contact:
-
YooHee
- Posts: 340
- Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:53 am
- Contact:
i think those are the links that are indexed by google? or the backlinks to your site 
All you need to know about you Social Security Card
-
janiston
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Tue May 12, 2009 3:14 am
- Contact:
As per my knowledge Google is not display your actual back links.
Its displays only quality (till i don't know about Google Quality policy)
In Webmaster account you may be found websites which is recognised as a back links and will be transform to link:www.yourdomain.com
if anybody have any idea then please contribute
Its displays only quality (till i don't know about Google Quality policy)
In Webmaster account you may be found websites which is recognised as a back links and will be transform to link:www.yourdomain.com
if anybody have any idea then please contribute
[url=http://www.evergladetrade.co.uk/]uPVC Double Glazing Window[/url] | [url=http://www.evergladetrade.co.uk/glass.html]Double Glass[/url] | [url=http://www.evergladetrade.co.uk/double-glazing-glass.html]Double Glazing[/url]
-
elena21
- Posts: 19
- Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:54 am
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 619 guests