Google Wave

This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
Post Reply
Janna122003
Posts: 97
Joined: Fri Nov 17, 2006 3:13 am
Contact:

Google Wave

Post by Janna122003 »

Has anyone here have seen google wave? I think it's interesting and another good product from Google. I'm so excited about it.
[b][url=http://www.meaincorporated.com/]Actuator[/url][/b] by MEA Inc.

mrandrei
Posts: 371
Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:16 pm
Location: United States
Contact:

Post by mrandrei »

I've seen it already. It looks promising. I think it's the future!!!

peterko
Posts: 434
Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2006 1:45 pm
Contact:

google wave

Post by peterko »

I think it's very impressive. Google always try to bring something new into the world of communication

Have a great day
Name brand clothing for less - Sale, discount, coupons!
Supreme Clothing for men and women

articlemaster
Posts: 51
Joined: Tue May 05, 2009 2:32 am
Contact:

Post by articlemaster »

I have seen the video and liked its concept. I like google for being so creative and bringing new stuffs every day or so.
[url=http://www.readyourarticles.com]Free Article submission[/url]

VladTepes
Posts: 1463
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:42 am
Contact:

Post by VladTepes »

Anyone tried putting Google Wave apps on your site? Maybe I'm gonna give it a try on one of my blog soon...

https://services.google.com/fb/forms/waveforapps/
Pet Beds - Quality, style and comfort plus healing and soothing warm effects for cold winter season.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 71 guests