How hard is it to get approval from Adsense using a Real Estate Website? I keep getting rejected because of lack of content
Real Estate Website - Adsense
-
villasbroker
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:46 am
- Contact:
Real Estate Website - Adsense
Hi everyone,
How hard is it to get approval from Adsense using a Real Estate Website? I keep getting rejected because of lack of content
Any tips you guys can share with me? I don´t have much information on my home page, mostly blog posts, should add I text to the home section?
How hard is it to get approval from Adsense using a Real Estate Website? I keep getting rejected because of lack of content
Real Estate in Mallorca, Spain
http://www.villasbroker.com
http://www.villasbroker.com
-
Swence1975
- Posts: 48
- Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:36 pm
- Contact:
Re: Real Estate Website - Adsense
Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of affecting the visibility of a website or a web page in a web search engine's.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 610 guests