Real Estate Website - Adsense

This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
Post Reply
villasbroker
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:46 am
Contact:

Real Estate Website - Adsense

Post by villasbroker »

Hi everyone,

How hard is it to get approval from Adsense using a Real Estate Website? I keep getting rejected because of lack of content :( :( Any tips you guys can share with me? I don´t have much information on my home page, mostly blog posts, should add I text to the home section?
Real Estate in Mallorca, Spain
http://www.villasbroker.com

Swence1975
Posts: 48
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:36 pm
Contact:

Re: Real Estate Website - Adsense

Post by Swence1975 »

Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of affecting the visibility of a website or a web page in a web search engine's.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 709 guests