Google PR Update (Page Rank Update) 2009

This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
consultantseoservices
Posts: 46
Joined: Mon Jul 31, 2006 10:29 pm
Location: India
Contact:

Google PR Update (Page Rank Update) 2009

Post by consultantseoservices »

Google PR Update (Page Rank Update) has been taken last time in December 2009. Some sites have achieved higher and some lost page rank.
[url=http://www.consultantseoservices.com][b]Consultant SEO Services India, Delhi[/b][/url]

viradian
Posts: 459
Joined: Tue May 02, 2006 10:57 am
Location: Chicago, IL
Contact:

Post by viradian »

My Affliliate Blog gained a PR of 2 from 0, my main site still remains a PR of 0 and has been there for years, in spite of my extensive link exchanging.
http://www.my-pillow-place.com

viradian
Posts: 459
Joined: Tue May 02, 2006 10:57 am
Location: Chicago, IL
Contact:

Post by viradian »

I write everything myself as original content...I think there is a glitch...in spite of my lack of page rank on my main site, I rank number 1 on Google for my top keywords.

Page Rank is important to no one, except people who think page rank is important...top listing in Google are what's important to me.
http://www.my-pillow-place.com

rashiya
Posts: 26
Joined: Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:19 am
Contact:

Post by rashiya »

Yes top raking in Google is more important than getting high PR whether you're offering any product or service. High PR is important while getting links from other websites as this factor influence webmasters to link back your site.
[url=http://www.hire-web-developer.com/]Hire PHP programmer[/url]

ukhotels
Posts: 19
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:24 pm
Contact:

Post by ukhotels »

I got good PR.

madness222
Posts: 111
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:23 am
Contact:

Re: Google PR Update (Page Rank Update) 2009

Post by madness222 »

consultantseoservices wrote:Google PR Update (Page Rank Update) has been taken last time in December 2009. Some sites have achieved higher and some lost page rank.
Yeah that's kind of really weird because my site go up to PR2 without any update since PR1.
[Excessive Links removed for spam. Please post one URL per messages. - Admin]

mercedes
Posts: 13
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:19 am
Contact:

pr

Post by mercedes »

Hi, how often does google updates its PR? also any skill to improve my site's PR?

thanks

Ka-canor
Posts: 1069
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 1:57 pm
Location: USA
Contact:

Post by Ka-canor »

Happy New Year Guys,....My site increase PR this last update good blessing for this Year 2010.

Jayser100
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:00 pm
Location: Maidstone
Contact:

It's all about the content

Post by Jayser100 »

The integrity of your website and links is important. I have five websites that are all PR3, and I'm no SEO expert - I think we got there just through doing things by the book. The moral of the story is, don't try to spam the system!
http://www.rapideyewear.co.uk

Jayser100
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:00 pm
Location: Maidstone
Contact:

It's all about the content

Post by Jayser100 »

The integrity of your website and links is important. I have five websites that are all PR3, and I'm no SEO expert - I think we got there just through doing things by the book. The moral of the story is, don't try to spam the system!
http://www.rapideyewear.co.uk

rayter
Posts: 923
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:04 pm
Location: United States
Contact:

Post by rayter »

The PR of my sites remains the same, but I noticed a sudden increase in the number of backlinks. Google's algo is just puzzling.

popo256
Posts: 62
Joined: Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:22 pm
Location: USA
Contact:

Post by popo256 »

viradian wrote: in spite of my extensive link exchanging.
This is the reason why your site didn't gain page rank. Overused link exchange method can only harm your site.
[Excessive URL's removed for spam - Please only post one URL per post- ADMIN]

solar_power
Posts: 126
Joined: Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:02 pm
Contact:

Post by solar_power »

No pagerank increase for my site. I still check the other site.
[url=http://www.sunwize.com/]Sunwize - Solar Power & Home Solar Panels[/url]

ukhotels
Posts: 19
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:24 pm
Contact:

Post by ukhotels »

Ya, updated on 31st Dec, i got good PR.

chauhan
Posts: 93
Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:44 am
Location: India
Contact:

Post by chauhan »

I have also noted that because my website whose PR is 1 now showing PR 0.
Last edited by chauhan on Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 71 guests