Google PR Update (Page Rank Update) 2009
-
consultantseoservices
- Posts: 46
- Joined: Mon Jul 31, 2006 10:29 pm
- Location: India
- Contact:
Google PR Update (Page Rank Update) 2009
Google PR Update (Page Rank Update) has been taken last time in December 2009. Some sites have achieved higher and some lost page rank.
[url=http://www.consultantseoservices.com][b]Consultant SEO Services India, Delhi[/b][/url]
-
viradian
- Posts: 459
- Joined: Tue May 02, 2006 10:57 am
- Location: Chicago, IL
- Contact:
-
viradian
- Posts: 459
- Joined: Tue May 02, 2006 10:57 am
- Location: Chicago, IL
- Contact:
I write everything myself as original content...I think there is a glitch...in spite of my lack of page rank on my main site, I rank number 1 on Google for my top keywords.
Page Rank is important to no one, except people who think page rank is important...top listing in Google are what's important to me.
Page Rank is important to no one, except people who think page rank is important...top listing in Google are what's important to me.
http://www.my-pillow-place.com
-
rashiya
- Posts: 26
- Joined: Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:19 am
- Contact:
-
madness222
- Posts: 111
- Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:23 am
- Contact:
Re: Google PR Update (Page Rank Update) 2009
Yeah that's kind of really weird because my site go up to PR2 without any update since PR1.consultantseoservices wrote:Google PR Update (Page Rank Update) has been taken last time in December 2009. Some sites have achieved higher and some lost page rank.
[Excessive Links removed for spam. Please post one URL per messages. - Admin]
-
Ka-canor
- Posts: 1069
- Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 1:57 pm
- Location: USA
- Contact:
-
Jayser100
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:00 pm
- Location: Maidstone
- Contact:
It's all about the content
The integrity of your website and links is important. I have five websites that are all PR3, and I'm no SEO expert - I think we got there just through doing things by the book. The moral of the story is, don't try to spam the system!
http://www.rapideyewear.co.uk
-
Jayser100
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:00 pm
- Location: Maidstone
- Contact:
It's all about the content
The integrity of your website and links is important. I have five websites that are all PR3, and I'm no SEO expert - I think we got there just through doing things by the book. The moral of the story is, don't try to spam the system!
http://www.rapideyewear.co.uk
-
rayter
- Posts: 923
- Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:04 pm
- Location: United States
- Contact:
-
popo256
- Posts: 62
- Joined: Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:22 pm
- Location: USA
- Contact:
-
solar_power
- Posts: 126
- Joined: Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:02 pm
- Contact:
-
ukhotels
- Posts: 19
- Joined: Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:24 pm
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 256 guests