Who Needs a Google Wave Invite?
-
forceclosed
- Posts: 14
- Joined: Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:30 pm
- Contact:
Who Needs a Google Wave Invite?
If you want an invite to the new google wave contact me and I will send one over to you, I think I only have one or 2 left so let me know asap.
[Excessive URL's removed for spam. 1 URL per post allowed. - Admin]
-
therence
- Posts: 150
- Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:57 pm
- Location: Jacksonville Florida
- Contact:
Re: Who Needs a Google Wave Invite?
May I ask if how many invites will be needed to be able to subscribe on G. Wave?forceclosed wrote:If you want an invite to the new google wave contact me and I will send one over to you, I think I only have one or 2 left so let me know asap.
www.hide-my-ip.com - Mask IP, protect your privacy and cover your tracks!
-
rayter
- Posts: 923
- Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:04 pm
- Location: United States
- Contact:
Re: Who Needs a Google Wave Invite?
You only need one invitation in order to get a Google wave account.therence wrote:May I ask if how many invites will be needed to be able to subscribe on G. Wave?forceclosed wrote:If you want an invite to the new google wave contact me and I will send one over to you, I think I only have one or 2 left so let me know asap.
-
ukhotels
- Posts: 19
- Joined: Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:24 pm
- Contact:
-
SanWay
- Posts: 85
- Joined: Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:52 am
- Contact:
-
testingwhiz
- Posts: 23
- Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:38 am
- Location: India
- Contact:
-
3arabsoft
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:16 am
- Contact:
-
my_misyel
- Posts: 581
- Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: Who Needs a Google Wave Invite?
Cool! Thanks for the offer but I already joined Google Wave couple of months ago.forceclosed wrote:If you want an invite to the new google wave contact me and I will send one over to you, I think I only have one or 2 left so let me know asap.
-
seofirstpage
- Posts: 23
- Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:17 am
- Location: India
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 75 guests