Who Needs a Google Wave Invite?

This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
Post Reply
forceclosed
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:30 pm
Contact:

Who Needs a Google Wave Invite?

Post by forceclosed »

If you want an invite to the new google wave contact me and I will send one over to you, I think I only have one or 2 left so let me know asap.
[Excessive URL's removed for spam. 1 URL per post allowed. - Admin]

therence
Posts: 150
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:57 pm
Location: Jacksonville Florida
Contact:

Re: Who Needs a Google Wave Invite?

Post by therence »

forceclosed wrote:If you want an invite to the new google wave contact me and I will send one over to you, I think I only have one or 2 left so let me know asap.
May I ask if how many invites will be needed to be able to subscribe on G. Wave?
www.hide-my-ip.com - Mask IP, protect your privacy and cover your tracks!

rayter
Posts: 923
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:04 pm
Location: United States
Contact:

Re: Who Needs a Google Wave Invite?

Post by rayter »

therence wrote:
forceclosed wrote:If you want an invite to the new google wave contact me and I will send one over to you, I think I only have one or 2 left so let me know asap.
May I ask if how many invites will be needed to be able to subscribe on G. Wave?
You only need one invitation in order to get a Google wave account. :)

ukhotels
Posts: 19
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:24 pm
Contact:

Post by ukhotels »

Can you share the use of Google wave invite?

SanWay
Posts: 85
Joined: Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:52 am
Contact:

Post by SanWay »

What are the advantages of having a Google wave invitation?

testingwhiz
Posts: 23
Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:38 am
Location: India
Contact:

Post by testingwhiz »

here same, can anybody share?
[Excessive Links removed for spam. Please post one URL per messages. - Admin]

3arabsoft
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:16 am
Contact:

thanks

Post by 3arabsoft »

thanks for sharing it
[url=http://www.al3ab-bnat.3arabsoft.com/]العاب بنات[/url]

my_misyel
Posts: 581
Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Who Needs a Google Wave Invite?

Post by my_misyel »

forceclosed wrote:If you want an invite to the new google wave contact me and I will send one over to you, I think I only have one or 2 left so let me know asap.
Cool! Thanks for the offer but I already joined Google Wave couple of months ago.

seofirstpage
Posts: 23
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:17 am
Location: India
Contact:

Post by seofirstpage »

What is the use of having a Google wave invitation? can anybody share info.
{Spammy URL's removed by admin. Please post 1 URL per message}

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 737 guests