How often submit to Google ?

This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
viradian
Posts: 459
Joined: Tue May 02, 2006 10:57 am
Location: Chicago, IL
Contact:

Post by viradian »

Its best to never submit to Google. Get links to your site and Google will find you.
http://www.my-pillow-place.com

abracadabra2
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Dec 26, 2006 6:32 am
Location: London
Contact:

Google Listing

Post by abracadabra2 »

viradian wrote:I submit to Google once every three months and I have never had any problems with there listing service. It is important at first to be patient but I would recommend adding Links to your site so Google finds you.
http://www.Chat-Away.co.uk :twisted:

viradian
Posts: 459
Joined: Tue May 02, 2006 10:57 am
Location: Chicago, IL
Contact:

Post by viradian »

Yes, and I have since learned...best not to submit to Google...just let them find you...When I build my next site, I will not be submitting. When I was a newbie about a year ago, I didn't know any better. Google took forever to find my site and I hadn't found this forum yet...

I stand by what I have learned...exchange links and don't submit at all...
http://www.my-pillow-place.com

A7
Posts: 20
Joined: Tue Jan 02, 2007 9:52 pm
Contact:

Post by A7 »

Hi, I think one time submission is ok, then every few months if you have changes on the contents of your site.
http://www.geocana.com

dazzyb2k3
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Jan 12, 2007 6:52 am
Contact:

Post by dazzyb2k3 »

I'm curious as to how this works, how come submitting your site to Google will have a negative effect?

If anything I would have though it was the other way round!
http://www.dbits.co.uk/

Janna122003
Posts: 97
Joined: Fri Nov 17, 2006 3:13 am
Contact:

Post by Janna122003 »

Just wait for them to crawl your site. If you have changes on your content spider will crawl your site.
[b][url=http://www.meaincorporated.com/]Actuator[/url][/b] by MEA Inc.

whitdevil
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2007 11:08 am
Contact:

Post by whitdevil »

viradian wrote:Its best to never submit to Google. Get links to your site and Google will find you.
How do I get a link to my site?

smilemaker
Posts: 81
Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2007 9:12 am
Contact:

Post by smilemaker »

there are so many ways to get links to your site! u can exchange ur link with other websites which is called link exchange.
[url=http://www.sourcecodegoods.com][b]Download Softwares & Scripts With SourceCode & PLR[/b][/url]

austin72
Posts: 27
Joined: Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:13 pm
Contact:

Re:

Post by austin72 »

whitdevil wrote:How do I get a link to my site?
Do SEO for your site,
Do quality link building.
Last edited by austin72 on Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

nchrist
Posts: 152
Joined: Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:16 am
Contact:

Re: How often submit to Google ?

Post by nchrist »

artboook wrote:Hi,

How often should one re-submit a website to Google ? - Is once per month o.k. / necessary or is it sufficient to do it once and then forget any future submissions of that same site ? - How does it affect the Google ranking ? :?
you should submit your sitemap only ONCE! If you do that a couple of times... you might be flagged as a spammer.

VladTepes
Posts: 1463
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:42 am
Contact:

Re: How often submit to Google ?

Post by VladTepes »

Just set up an account for your site on Google Webmaster Tool and take advantage of the applications there. Then work on your site and backlinks, Google already found your site.
Pet Beds - Quality, style and comfort plus healing and soothing warm effects for cold winter season.

stacey
Posts: 56
Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:43 am
Location: Nashua, NH
Contact:

Re: How often submit to Google ?

Post by stacey »

For the new website you can submit here http://www.google.com/addurl/ & no need to submit every time when you created the new page in the website.

kuyun
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:23 pm
Contact:

Re: How often submit to Google ?

Post by kuyun »

Yes, and I have since learned...

john12121
Posts: 13
Joined: Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:48 pm
Contact:

Re: How often submit to Google ?

Post by john12121 »

Yes.Its true to not to submit your site to Google every now and them.Just submit it once and leave it...You will get better results if Google crawlers crawl your site of their own..

TowerSteel
Posts: 137
Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:00 am
Contact:

Re: How often submit to Google ?

Post by TowerSteel »

You need submit to google not more than once. The most important thing is to add backlinks to your site and google bot will crawl your site.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 289 guests