How often submit to Google ?
-
viradian
- Posts: 459
- Joined: Tue May 02, 2006 10:57 am
- Location: Chicago, IL
- Contact:
-
abracadabra2
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Tue Dec 26, 2006 6:32 am
- Location: London
- Contact:
Google Listing
http://www.Chat-Away.co.ukviradian wrote:I submit to Google once every three months and I have never had any problems with there listing service. It is important at first to be patient but I would recommend adding Links to your site so Google finds you.
-
viradian
- Posts: 459
- Joined: Tue May 02, 2006 10:57 am
- Location: Chicago, IL
- Contact:
Yes, and I have since learned...best not to submit to Google...just let them find you...When I build my next site, I will not be submitting. When I was a newbie about a year ago, I didn't know any better. Google took forever to find my site and I hadn't found this forum yet...
I stand by what I have learned...exchange links and don't submit at all...
I stand by what I have learned...exchange links and don't submit at all...
http://www.my-pillow-place.com
-
A7
- Posts: 20
- Joined: Tue Jan 02, 2007 9:52 pm
- Contact:
-
dazzyb2k3
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Fri Jan 12, 2007 6:52 am
- Contact:
-
Janna122003
- Posts: 97
- Joined: Fri Nov 17, 2006 3:13 am
- Contact:
-
whitdevil
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2007 11:08 am
- Contact:
-
smilemaker
- Posts: 81
- Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2007 9:12 am
- Contact:
-
nchrist
- Posts: 152
- Joined: Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:16 am
- Contact:
Re: How often submit to Google ?
you should submit your sitemap only ONCE! If you do that a couple of times... you might be flagged as a spammer.artboook wrote:Hi,
How often should one re-submit a website to Google ? - Is once per month o.k. / necessary or is it sufficient to do it once and then forget any future submissions of that same site ? - How does it affect the Google ranking ?
-
VladTepes
- Posts: 1463
- Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:42 am
- Contact:
Re: How often submit to Google ?
Just set up an account for your site on Google Webmaster Tool and take advantage of the applications there. Then work on your site and backlinks, Google already found your site.
Pet Beds - Quality, style and comfort plus healing and soothing warm effects for cold winter season.
-
stacey
- Posts: 56
- Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:43 am
- Location: Nashua, NH
- Contact:
Re: How often submit to Google ?
For the new website you can submit here http://www.google.com/addurl/ & no need to submit every time when you created the new page in the website.
-
kuyun
- Posts: 10
- Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:23 pm
- Contact:
-
john12121
- Posts: 13
- Joined: Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:48 pm
- Contact:
Re: How often submit to Google ?
Yes.Its true to not to submit your site to Google every now and them.Just submit it once and leave it...You will get better results if Google crawlers crawl your site of their own..
-
TowerSteel
- Posts: 137
- Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:00 am
- Contact:
Re: How often submit to Google ?
You need submit to google not more than once. The most important thing is to add backlinks to your site and google bot will crawl your site.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 120 guests