Googlebot has crawled my website

This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
asterix22uk
Posts: 16
Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2007 10:28 am
Contact:

Googlebot has crawled my website

Post by asterix22uk »

Googlebot has just crawled some of the pages of my web site.

Is this good? What changes should I expect to see from this?
[url=http://www.ukpetportraits.co.uk]Pet Portraits Site[/url]

asterix22uk
Posts: 16
Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2007 10:28 am
Contact:

Post by asterix22uk »

Will this be immediate or over time?
[url=http://www.ukpetportraits.co.uk]Pet Portraits Site[/url]

www.tradeco.co.uk
Posts: 90
Joined: Tue Sep 26, 2006 10:19 am
Contact:

Post by www.tradeco.co.uk »

e verything to do with google takes time :D
[url=http://www.tradeco.co.uk/]Tradeco Wholesaler, Drop Shipper & Trade network directory[/url]

bradystjames
Posts: 60
Joined: Wed Sep 13, 2006 9:01 pm
Contact:

Post by bradystjames »

my page gets crawled all the time by googlebot. it's been 5 months and i am just now starting to see so of my products ending up in a search.
www.greendoorgifts.com

Paul64
Posts: 19
Joined: Sat Jan 27, 2007 2:39 am
Contact:

Post by Paul64 »

How do you know when your site has been crawled by googlebot?

Regards, Paul
[url=http://www.transylvania4x4tours.com]Transylvania 4x4 Tours[/url]

bradystjames
Posts: 60
Joined: Wed Sep 13, 2006 9:01 pm
Contact:

Post by bradystjames »

i use google webmaster tools. it's free and will give you reports.
www.greendoorgifts.com

picasso
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:00 pm
Contact:

Post by picasso »

well its a good sign. just keep adding more content to your web site and you should be good to go.
http://www.searchpictures.net

Paul64
Posts: 19
Joined: Sat Jan 27, 2007 2:39 am
Contact:

Post by Paul64 »

Thanks for your replies. I used the tools suggested. I have been crawled although my ranking isn't that impressive.
[url=http://www.transylvania4x4tours.com]Transylvania 4x4 Tours[/url]

snoopy1239
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Feb 12, 2007 12:22 am
Contact:

Re: Googlebot has crawled my website

Post by snoopy1239 »

asterix22uk wrote:Googlebot has just crawled some of the pages of my web site.

Is this good? What changes should I expect to see from this?
May I ask how you know when Googlebot has crawled your pages?

stickysnail
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Dec 20, 2006 10:05 pm
Contact:

Jus check it

Post by stickysnail »

Most of the time you can see in your stats in Cpanel when the bot crawled and visited the site and how many hits. When I first started creating http://www.targetwatcher.com I didnt get many hits from google but over time after adding articles and readable useful content, I started getting indexed more.

tculig
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2007 3:48 pm
Contact:

Post by tculig »

Is it considered legit to put a link to your webpage on your forum sig?
does it affect my pagerank?

www.acaifruitmlm.com
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2007 4:18 pm
Contact:

Re: Googlebot has crawled my website

Post by www.acaifruitmlm.com »

asterix22uk wrote:Googlebot has just crawled some of the pages of my web site.

Is this good? What changes should I expect to see from this?
MAKE $$$ GIVING OUR PRODUCT AWAY!
http://www.AcaiFruitMLM.com

easycash81
Posts: 286
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2007 4:40 am
Contact:

Post by easycash81 »

Yes its always good when googlebot crawled your webpages as u have a chance to offer fresh content to google.
[Double URL's removed for spam. Please see our terms & Policies. Post only one link per message - ADMIN]

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 178 guests