Googlebot has crawled my website
-
asterix22uk
- Posts: 16
- Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2007 10:28 am
- Contact:
Googlebot has crawled my website
Googlebot has just crawled some of the pages of my web site.
Is this good? What changes should I expect to see from this?
Is this good? What changes should I expect to see from this?
[url=http://www.ukpetportraits.co.uk]Pet Portraits Site[/url]
-
asterix22uk
- Posts: 16
- Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2007 10:28 am
- Contact:
-
www.tradeco.co.uk
- Posts: 90
- Joined: Tue Sep 26, 2006 10:19 am
- Contact:
-
bradystjames
- Posts: 60
- Joined: Wed Sep 13, 2006 9:01 pm
- Contact:
-
Paul64
- Posts: 19
- Joined: Sat Jan 27, 2007 2:39 am
- Contact:
-
bradystjames
- Posts: 60
- Joined: Wed Sep 13, 2006 9:01 pm
- Contact:
-
picasso
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:00 pm
- Contact:
-
Paul64
- Posts: 19
- Joined: Sat Jan 27, 2007 2:39 am
- Contact:
-
snoopy1239
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Mon Feb 12, 2007 12:22 am
- Contact:
Re: Googlebot has crawled my website
May I ask how you know when Googlebot has crawled your pages?asterix22uk wrote:Googlebot has just crawled some of the pages of my web site.
Is this good? What changes should I expect to see from this?
-
stickysnail
- Posts: 15
- Joined: Wed Dec 20, 2006 10:05 pm
- Contact:
Jus check it
Most of the time you can see in your stats in Cpanel when the bot crawled and visited the site and how many hits. When I first started creating http://www.targetwatcher.com I didnt get many hits from google but over time after adding articles and readable useful content, I started getting indexed more.
-
tculig
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2007 3:48 pm
- Contact:
-
www.acaifruitmlm.com
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2007 4:18 pm
- Contact:
Re: Googlebot has crawled my website
asterix22uk wrote:Googlebot has just crawled some of the pages of my web site.
Is this good? What changes should I expect to see from this?
MAKE $$$ GIVING OUR PRODUCT AWAY!
http://www.AcaiFruitMLM.com
http://www.AcaiFruitMLM.com
-
easycash81
- Posts: 286
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2007 4:40 am
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 488 guests