Favorite Social Bookmarks

This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
hamidhamid1985
Posts: 83
Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:23 am
Contact:

Favorite Social Bookmarks

Post by hamidhamid1985 »

I have some questionns about social bookmarks and i want to know your idea about it:
1) Whats the favorite social bookmarking site you are using?
2) How many pages to you submit to them every day?

armysurplus365
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:23 pm
Location: London, UK
Contact:

Re: Favorite Social Bookmarks

Post by armysurplus365 »

hamidhamid1985 wrote:I have some questionns about social bookmarks and i want to know your idea about it:
1) Whats the favorite social bookmarking site you are using?
2) How many pages to you submit to them every day?
(Is it Dejavu because I think I saw this post in V7N forums)

My Fave Bookmark Sites are Digg and Stumbleupon.
Basically, because they have tons of people that actually interact with other users.

I make sure that everytime I post something on my blog or I still haven't promoted a product, I promote it using bookmarks.

moises12
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:41 pm
Contact:

Re: Favorite Social Bookmarks

Post by moises12 »

Ya i am agree with above commenter. Digg and Stubleupon both are great site. you can also find other good sites from it.

probafix
Posts: 866
Joined: Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:57 am
Contact:

Re: Favorite Social Bookmarks

Post by probafix »

Facebook and twitter both are best.
Profit is just a click away - packages available now >>> visit Profit.biz

animalsmile
Posts: 89
Joined: Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:21 am
Contact:

Re: Favorite Social Bookmarks

Post by animalsmile »

I don't usually use bookmarking for so many of them are just scrap. But the best our there are propeller, digg, stumbleupon and reddit.
Dog Beds on Sale full selection of pet beds at reasonable prices, free shipping & special discounts.

Saabs
Posts: 18
Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:13 pm
Contact:

Re: Favorite Social Bookmarks

Post by Saabs »

social bookmarks that give my a reasonable amount of human traffic are StumbleUpon and Reddit

vstrategy
Posts: 116
Joined: Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:06 am
Contact:

Re: Favorite Social Bookmarks

Post by vstrategy »

I have no favorite social bookmarking site. That is because there are too many site of social bookmarking that i have to do submission everyday.
Here are some exciting tips, just visit us
Gambling Guides

jdpackaging
Posts: 19
Joined: Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:37 am
Contact:

Re: Favorite Social Bookmarks

Post by jdpackaging »

we use digg
Paper Bags Specialist @ http://www.jdpackaging.net

Digitized
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:22 am
Contact:

Re: Favorite Social Bookmarks

Post by Digitized »

Stumble Upon and Digg , just because i got tons of traffic from them.

qqq289556082
Posts: 77
Joined: Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:55 pm
Contact:

Re: Favorite Social Bookmarks

Post by qqq289556082 »

Ya i am agree with above commenter. Digg and Stubleupon both are great site. you can also find other good sites from it.

seo.gk123
Posts: 58
Joined: Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:00 am
Contact:

Re: Favorite Social Bookmarks

Post by seo.gk123 »

I submit ones in a day.
Generally I use facebook and digg.

elum.chaitu
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:46 am
Contact:

Re: Favorite Social Bookmarks

Post by elum.chaitu »

These are my favorite Bookmarking sites

bloglines
reddit
mixx
mister
43things
squidoo
stumbleupon

blinton
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:26 am
Contact:

Re: Favorite Social Bookmarks

Post by blinton »

Basically, because they have tons of people that actually interact with other users.I make sure that everytime I post something on my blog or I still haven't promoted a product, I promote it using bookmarks.Yes I am agree with above commenter. Digg and Stubleupon both are great site. you can also find other good sites from it.





Horse Racing Betting


dee_el07
Posts: 631
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:21 am
Contact:

Re: Favorite Social Bookmarks

Post by dee_el07 »

mixx.com/
mister-wong.com/
olkd.com/
dropjack.com/
humsurfer.com/
spurl.net/
aves.com/
buzz.yahoo.com
kabuls.com/
indiantags.com/
dekut.com/
clipmarks.com
stumbleupon.com
blinklist.com
diigo.com
url.org/
digg.com
reddit.com
denti.ca
delicious.com

I'm using that 20 SB sites! I only submit one story per day every weekdays ;)

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 73 guests