Favorite Social Bookmarks
-
hamidhamid1985
- Posts: 83
- Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:23 am
- Contact:
Favorite Social Bookmarks
I have some questionns about social bookmarks and i want to know your idea about it:
1) Whats the favorite social bookmarking site you are using?
2) How many pages to you submit to them every day?
1) Whats the favorite social bookmarking site you are using?
2) How many pages to you submit to them every day?
-
armysurplus365
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:23 pm
- Location: London, UK
- Contact:
Re: Favorite Social Bookmarks
(Is it Dejavu because I think I saw this post in V7N forums)hamidhamid1985 wrote:I have some questionns about social bookmarks and i want to know your idea about it:
1) Whats the favorite social bookmarking site you are using?
2) How many pages to you submit to them every day?
My Fave Bookmark Sites are Digg and Stumbleupon.
Basically, because they have tons of people that actually interact with other users.
I make sure that everytime I post something on my blog or I still haven't promoted a product, I promote it using bookmarks.
-
moises12
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:41 pm
- Contact:
Re: Favorite Social Bookmarks
Ya i am agree with above commenter. Digg and Stubleupon both are great site. you can also find other good sites from it.
-
probafix
- Posts: 866
- Joined: Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:57 am
- Contact:
Re: Favorite Social Bookmarks
Facebook and twitter both are best.
Profit is just a click away - packages available now >>> visit Profit.biz
-
animalsmile
- Posts: 89
- Joined: Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:21 am
- Contact:
Re: Favorite Social Bookmarks
I don't usually use bookmarking for so many of them are just scrap. But the best our there are propeller, digg, stumbleupon and reddit.
Dog Beds on Sale full selection of pet beds at reasonable prices, free shipping & special discounts.
-
Saabs
- Posts: 18
- Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:13 pm
- Contact:
Re: Favorite Social Bookmarks
social bookmarks that give my a reasonable amount of human traffic are StumbleUpon and Reddit
-
vstrategy
- Posts: 116
- Joined: Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:06 am
- Contact:
Re: Favorite Social Bookmarks
I have no favorite social bookmarking site. That is because there are too many site of social bookmarking that i have to do submission everyday.
Here are some exciting tips, just visit us
Gambling Guides
Gambling Guides
-
jdpackaging
- Posts: 19
- Joined: Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:37 am
- Contact:
-
Digitized
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:22 am
- Contact:
Re: Favorite Social Bookmarks
Stumble Upon and Digg , just because i got tons of traffic from them.
-
qqq289556082
- Posts: 77
- Joined: Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:55 pm
- Contact:
Re: Favorite Social Bookmarks
Ya i am agree with above commenter. Digg and Stubleupon both are great site. you can also find other good sites from it.
china cell phone wholesale china cell phone
-
seo.gk123
- Posts: 58
- Joined: Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:00 am
- Contact:
-
elum.chaitu
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:46 am
- Contact:
Re: Favorite Social Bookmarks
These are my favorite Bookmarking sites
bloglines
reddit
mixx
mister
43things
squidoo
stumbleupon
bloglines
mixx
mister
43things
squidoo
stumbleupon
-
blinton
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:26 am
- Contact:
Re: Favorite Social Bookmarks
Basically, because they have tons of people that actually interact with other users.I make sure that everytime I post something on my blog or I still haven't promoted a product, I promote it using bookmarks.Yes I am agree with above commenter. Digg and Stubleupon both are great site. you can also find other good sites from it.
Horse Racing Betting
Horse Racing Betting
-
zzj0770
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:46 pm
- Contact:
-
dee_el07
- Posts: 631
- Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:21 am
- Contact:
Re: Favorite Social Bookmarks
mixx.com/
mister-wong.com/
olkd.com/
dropjack.com/
humsurfer.com/
spurl.net/
aves.com/
buzz.yahoo.com
kabuls.com/
indiantags.com/
dekut.com/
clipmarks.com
stumbleupon.com
blinklist.com
diigo.com
url.org/
digg.com
reddit.com
denti.ca
delicious.com
I'm using that 20 SB sites! I only submit one story per day every weekdays
mister-wong.com/
olkd.com/
dropjack.com/
humsurfer.com/
spurl.net/
aves.com/
buzz.yahoo.com
kabuls.com/
indiantags.com/
dekut.com/
clipmarks.com
stumbleupon.com
blinklist.com
diigo.com
url.org/
digg.com
reddit.com
denti.ca
delicious.com
I'm using that 20 SB sites! I only submit one story per day every weekdays
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 84 guests