Favorite Google Extensions
-
Jodesa
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:43 pm
- Contact:
Favorite Google Extensions
Hey just wanted to ask you guys about you favorite Chrome extensions. There are tons of them in Google's webstore and most are free but I don't know what to pick to help me become productive. As of now, I'm using SEO Chrome, Page Rank and Google Dictionary.
ventrillo
ventrillo
-
VladTepes
- Posts: 1463
- Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:42 am
- Contact:
Re: Favorite Google Extensions
Chrome is still not so stable, I usually experience their "Ohh snap" error on the loaded page causing me to loose what I've browsing after leaving the page for an hour or two..
Pet Beds - Quality, style and comfort plus healing and soothing warm effects for cold winter season.
-
telltimmy
- Posts: 24
- Joined: Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:22 am
- Contact:
Re: Favorite Google Extensions
I like its RSS Subscription Extension,Docs PDF/PowerPoint Viewer,Chromed Bird and ChromePad the most.
-
ukprize
- Posts: 20
- Joined: Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:24 am
- Contact:
Re: Favorite Google Extensions
I consider Firefox the best among browsers but I am also using Chrome and like its SEO Chrome and AdBlock extension.
-
mariasabio123
- Posts: 33
- Joined: Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:46 am
- Contact:
Re: Favorite Google Extensions
My favorite Google extensions are page rank,Google dictionary,Google mail and Google talk.
-
Click SSL
- Posts: 218
- Joined: Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:17 am
- Location: Newark, DE, USA
- Contact:
Re: Favorite Google Extensions
I would also like to vote for Mozilla FF. I am using PR checker tool in chrome.
| Secure Unlimited Sub-Domains with Wildcard SSL from ClickSSL.com
-
cfoo
- Posts: 241
- Joined: Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:33 pm
- Location: In A Gym
- Contact:
Re: Favorite Google Extensions
I prefer SEO extension that provides PR value to any site we are visiting.
-
ujju
- Posts: 296
- Joined: Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:15 am
- Contact:
Re: Favorite Google Extensions
I would choose Firefox over chrome because of its Streamlined "Remember password" handling and Smart bookmarks. 
Online pharmacy
Online pharmacy
-
Brold1960
- Posts: 21
- Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:14 am
- Contact:
Re: Favorite Google Extensions
just because Google only consider one site to rank, if you have two sites with same content.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 176 guests