Favorite Google Extensions

This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
Post Reply
Jodesa
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:43 pm
Contact:

Favorite Google Extensions

Post by Jodesa »

Hey just wanted to ask you guys about you favorite Chrome extensions. There are tons of them in Google's webstore and most are free but I don't know what to pick to help me become productive. As of now, I'm using SEO Chrome, Page Rank and Google Dictionary.

ventrillo

VladTepes
Posts: 1463
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:42 am
Contact:

Re: Favorite Google Extensions

Post by VladTepes »

Chrome is still not so stable, I usually experience their "Ohh snap" error on the loaded page causing me to loose what I've browsing after leaving the page for an hour or two..
Pet Beds - Quality, style and comfort plus healing and soothing warm effects for cold winter season.

telltimmy
Posts: 24
Joined: Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:22 am
Contact:

Re: Favorite Google Extensions

Post by telltimmy »

I like its RSS Subscription Extension,Docs PDF/PowerPoint Viewer,Chromed Bird and ChromePad the most.

ukprize
Posts: 20
Joined: Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:24 am
Contact:

Re: Favorite Google Extensions

Post by ukprize »

I consider Firefox the best among browsers but I am also using Chrome and like its SEO Chrome and AdBlock extension.

mariasabio123
Posts: 33
Joined: Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:46 am
Contact:

Re: Favorite Google Extensions

Post by mariasabio123 »

My favorite Google extensions are page rank,Google dictionary,Google mail and Google talk.

Click SSL
Posts: 218
Joined: Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:17 am
Location: Newark, DE, USA
Contact:

Re: Favorite Google Extensions

Post by Click SSL »

I would also like to vote for Mozilla FF. I am using PR checker tool in chrome.
| Secure Unlimited Sub-Domains with Wildcard SSL from ClickSSL.com

cfoo
Posts: 241
Joined: Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:33 pm
Location: In A Gym
Contact:

Re: Favorite Google Extensions

Post by cfoo »

I prefer SEO extension that provides PR value to any site we are visiting.

ujju
Posts: 296
Joined: Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:15 am
Contact:

Re: Favorite Google Extensions

Post by ujju »

I would choose Firefox over chrome because of its Streamlined "Remember password" handling and Smart bookmarks. :)




Online pharmacy

Brold1960
Posts: 21
Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:14 am
Contact:

Re: Favorite Google Extensions

Post by Brold1960 »

just because Google only consider one site to rank, if you have two sites with same content.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 361 guests