My site rank well for all my target keyword but not at 1st page all the target keyword show at 2 or 3 page, one more thing that’s a very strange for me is when I enter a search term in google it show related website along with mine. When I click on CACHE version it show my page indexed, BUT NOT HIGHLIGHTING SEARCH KEYWORD…
Anyone tell me why it happens and how I resolve it. Thanks in advance.
Google Cache result not show keyword in highlight, it take r
-
flinge
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:07 am
- Contact:
Google Cache result not show keyword in highlight, it take r
[url=http://www.advancedroofingandsheetmetal.com/]Fort Myers Roofing[/url]
-
garryou
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:35 am
- Contact:
-
khai
- Posts: 111
- Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:27 am
- Contact:
-
royalroofing
- Posts: 72
- Joined: Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:39 am
- Contact:
-
cecille20
- Posts: 252
- Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:14 pm
- Location: ph
- Contact:
-
VladTepes
- Posts: 1463
- Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:42 am
- Contact:
Re: Google Cache result not show keyword in highlight, it ta
I've checked that site on your signature and everything's just fine and normal. You are worrying for nothing, unless you explain clearly your problem. The keyword highlight on your site's cache is working too.flinge wrote:My site rank well for all my target keyword but not at 1st page all the target keyword show at 2 or 3 page, one more thing that’s a very strange for me is when I enter a search term in google it show related website along with mine. When I click on CACHE version it show my page indexed, BUT NOT HIGHLIGHTING SEARCH KEYWORD…
Anyone tell me why it happens and how I resolve it. Thanks in advance.
Pet Beds - Quality, style and comfort plus healing and soothing warm effects for cold winter season.
-
Ka-canor
- Posts: 1069
- Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 1:57 pm
- Location: USA
- Contact:
-
johnlee04
- Posts: 10
- Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:20 am
- Location: USA
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 235 guests