I Already switch in Google Chrome

This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
Post Reply
cecille20
Posts: 252
Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:14 pm
Location: ph
Contact:

I Already switch in Google Chrome

Post by cecille20 »

Hi guys!! I switched on Google chrome. I love it because it is more faster than Firefox. I'm currently using it right now and I also discovered that in forums it is very helpful. You can just point the arrow of your mouse to the title thread and the information of the post will appear.. You don't need to open the thread just for you to read it. How cool right?

Also under my observation, it is more safe in any malicious virus. Since my anti virus always detecting cookies in Firefox.. And Googel Chrome is more faster.

But Firefox still helpful especially in addons. But in browsing the net or participating forums. I strongly recommend Google chrome..!! :D

mdamin76
Posts: 817
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:58 pm
Location: On Stage
Contact:

Post by mdamin76 »

Agree that Chrome is faster than FF, but I still prefer FF.

solar_power
Posts: 126
Joined: Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:02 pm
Contact:

Post by solar_power »

Not tried yet about chrome. Maybe I'll this this later.
[url=http://www.sunwize.com/]Sunwize - Solar Power & Home Solar Panels[/url]

chauhan
Posts: 93
Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:44 am
Location: India
Contact:

Post by chauhan »

Currently I am also using Google Chrome, and very much satisfied with its performance. As per the article on internet Chrome is faster in processing the web page compare to Internet Explorer and Mozilla because it process JavaScript fast compare to other browser....
Last edited by chauhan on Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Alex.M
Posts: 30
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:08 am
Contact:

Post by Alex.M »

i am pleased of mozilla so there`s no reason to switch it

medbook
Posts: 127
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:10 pm
Contact:

Post by medbook »

lack of plugins but its promising.
[url=http://www.medbook.md/]Medbook, Medical & Health Blog[/url]

financialresources101
Posts: 65
Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:31 pm
Location: London, United Kingdom
Contact:

Post by financialresources101 »

At last a simple and fast browser that sidesteps crash issues and offers everything I needed...would be nice to have skins and more browser options. Obviously needs some further development but a very good starting point.
[url=http://www.financialresources101.com]Financial Resources Blog[/url]

royalroofing
Posts: 72
Joined: Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:39 am
Contact:

Post by royalroofing »

I run Chrome on my other computer because Firefox slows it down and I think its really a fast browser.
Except for that, My main web browser is Opera 10 Alpha.
[url=http://www.royalroofing.com/]Royal Roofing Company Los Angeles[/url]

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 299 guests