Google Backlinks Updated! Any Changes for yours?

This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
Post Reply
jijosunny
Posts: 39
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:30 am
Contact:

Google Backlinks Updated! Any Changes for yours?

Post by jijosunny »

Happy to inform you that Google backlinks has updated. There is a bit increase in all my blogs.

What about you?

royalroofing
Posts: 72
Joined: Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:39 am
Contact:

Post by royalroofing »

Are you talking about Backlinks or Pagerank?
I dont see any big deal in backlink being updated only whenm PRis increased.
[url=http://www.royalroofing.com/]Royal Roofing Company Los Angeles[/url]

cecille20
Posts: 252
Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:14 pm
Location: ph
Contact:

Post by cecille20 »

I guess it is result of Google caffeine? :shock:

solar_power
Posts: 126
Joined: Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:02 pm
Contact:

Post by solar_power »

So far, I didn't see any changes on my site.
[url=http://www.sunwize.com/]Sunwize - Solar Power & Home Solar Panels[/url]

VladTepes
Posts: 1463
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:42 am
Contact:

Post by VladTepes »

Will be checking later, what I'm waiting for is the Caffeine after the holidays.
Pet Beds - Quality, style and comfort plus healing and soothing warm effects for cold winter season.

Ka-canor
Posts: 1069
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 1:57 pm
Location: USA
Contact:

Post by Ka-canor »

I noticed some increase of my backlinks thanks.

eQuicktipsDotCom
Posts: 19
Joined: Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:18 pm
Contact:

Post by eQuicktipsDotCom »

?????google updated pr??r u suree?i dont see any changes
[Excessive URL's removed for spam. 1 URL per post allowed. - Admin]

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 58 guests