Google Buys ReCAPTCHA to Improve Security and Book Scanning

This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
Post Reply
flinge
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:07 am
Contact:

Google Buys ReCAPTCHA to Improve Security and Book Scanning

Post by flinge »

Google Buys ReCAPTCHA to Improve Security and Book Scanning
[url=http://www.advancedroofingandsheetmetal.com/]Fort Myers Roofing[/url]

chauhan
Posts: 93
Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:44 am
Location: India
Contact:

Post by chauhan »

Hi flinge...
I think its going to improve the Google security and also helps Google from malicious attacks.
Last edited by chauhan on Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

royalroofing
Posts: 72
Joined: Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:39 am
Contact:

Post by royalroofing »

Its a security measure by Google and I dont see any big deal on it
[url=http://www.royalroofing.com/]Royal Roofing Company Los Angeles[/url]

chauhan
Posts: 93
Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:44 am
Location: India
Contact:

Post by chauhan »

lexdino wrote:Its a security measure by Google and I dont see any big deal on it
Its really a big deal for people like because I am doing so much searching in it now I have to fill captcha for more searching.

medbook
Posts: 127
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:10 pm
Contact:

Post by medbook »

Thats good news, great for all of us.
[url=http://www.medbook.md/]Medbook, Medical & Health Blog[/url]

andr77
Posts: 112
Joined: Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:27 am
Contact:

Post by andr77 »

I guess it will be a good news fo rmany, indeed pyracy is everywhere now, somebody has to stop it
[Excessive URL's removed for spam. Post 1 URL per message and read our terms and conditions - ADMIN]

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 77 guests