How to use blog
-
pmolds
- Posts: 18
- Joined: Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:03 am
- Contact:
How to use blog
I want to use blog to build backlink for my website, so I registered about 30 free blog, but I don't know how to make the google to index them soon so that I can put a link in the articles and how to increase the PR for all these blogs. Anybody can give me a hand?
Thanks in advice!
Thanks in advice!
[url=http://www.pmolds.com]injection molding[/url]
-
my_misyel
- Posts: 581
- Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: How to use blog
You mean you submitted your blog to directories? If that so, then you should wait until it approves from the site admins. Better use social bookmarking and share your blog to different communities.pmolds wrote:I want to use blog to build backlink for my website, so I registered about 30 free blog, but I don't know how to make the google to index them soon so that I can put a link in the articles and how to increase the PR for all these blogs. Anybody can give me a hand?
Thanks in advice!
-
khai
- Posts: 111
- Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:27 am
- Contact:
-
solar_power
- Posts: 126
- Joined: Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:02 pm
- Contact:
Re: How to use blog
You need also to update that 30 blogs. The more pages to crawl in your blog, the helpful it is in your site.pmolds wrote:I want to use blog to build backlink for my website, so I registered about 30 free blog, but I don't know how to make the google to index them soon so that I can put a link in the articles and how to increase the PR for all these blogs. Anybody can give me a hand?
Thanks in advice!
[url=http://www.sunwize.com/]Sunwize - Solar Power & Home Solar Panels[/url]
-
dylan55
- Posts: 235
- Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:05 am
- Contact:
-
Keron Chew
- Posts: 40
- Joined: Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:46 pm
- Contact:
-
pmolds
- Posts: 18
- Joined: Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:03 am
- Contact:
-
pmolds
- Posts: 18
- Joined: Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:03 am
- Contact:
-
cecille20
- Posts: 252
- Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:14 pm
- Location: ph
- Contact:
-
probafix
- Posts: 866
- Joined: Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:57 am
- Contact:
Re: How to use blog
Content is must and daily updated with fresh content.
Profit is just a click away - packages available now >>> visit Profit.biz
-
cecille20
- Posts: 252
- Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:14 pm
- Location: ph
- Contact:
Re: How to use blog
Blog is a good way to create your links instantly.Good for promotions and as long as you create a good content. And when you do all the promotions technique and it will be fine.
-
Jagbani
- Posts: 44
- Joined: Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:52 pm
- Contact:
Re: How to use blog
Blog is the excellent way for generating traffic or backlinks. If you want promote your blog post fresh content daily and use keyword for backlinks..
-
westernsoftware10
- Posts: 69
- Joined: Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:17 am
- Location: toronto
- Contact:
Re: How to use blog
You can popular your blog with sharing your content on social media sites
-
jeryyu
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:31 pm
- Location: USA
- Contact:
Re: How to use blog
1. Good title
2. original content
3. keyword optimization
4. Backlinks
5. Meta tag
Done well these five steps, you will get a good rank.
2. original content
3. keyword optimization
4. Backlinks
5. Meta tag
Done well these five steps, you will get a good rank.
-
probafix
- Posts: 866
- Joined: Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:57 am
- Contact:
Re: How to use blog
Blog same as article, content and title both are very much important.
Profit is just a click away - packages available now >>> visit Profit.biz
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 118 guests