How Do I Keep My Privacy While Using Google?

This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
Post Reply
alandandrew
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:41 pm
Contact:

How Do I Keep My Privacy While Using Google?

Post by alandandrew »

Hi,
"I use Google all the time. Google's services are fast, easy to use and usually reliable. At the same time, I know Google is tracking everything I do; I can see it in search results or their ads on web pages, which tend to match my interests. After the recent post by Mozilla's community director suggesting Bing has a better privacy policy (a response to questionable comments from Google CEO Eric Schmidt), I started to... 'Google' ways of keeping my private data safe while browsing and using Google services. The results weren't very helpful, so I ask you, how do I stay anonymous to Google while using their services?"
[url=http://www.r4-nintendo-ds.pl]buy r4i[/url]

SanWay
Posts: 85
Joined: Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:52 am
Contact:

Post by SanWay »

You can give answers not typical to yours. For example, if the question is 'What is your best color?' Answer 'Black' when infact it is 'White'.

rayter
Posts: 923
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:04 pm
Location: United States
Contact:

Post by rayter »

Why do you want to be anonymous in the first place? I find that absurd. There's no trick to stay anonymous if you want to use Google services like Webmaster tools, Analytics, etc.

VladTepes
Posts: 1463
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:42 am
Contact:

Post by VladTepes »

Maybe you can adjust a little on how you would search that Google might get a reference based on IP you have. Try some serp checking sites or use proxy sites so Google will not include your details as reference of the results.
Pet Beds - Quality, style and comfort plus healing and soothing warm effects for cold winter season.

Sikhar
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:08 am
Contact:

Post by Sikhar »

yes this is tru that cached everything and we have to accept his TOC but for our privacy if we keep our unwanted links in some frame, javascript and query string you can use it this you can try

freedomone
Posts: 56
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:52 pm
Contact:

Post by freedomone »

I can't answer your questions since your accounts created through the net will be crawled and shown to the public by Google.
[Excessive links removed for spam. Please only post 1 URL per message - ADMIN]

Organs
Posts: 60
Joined: Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:14 am
Contact:

Post by Organs »

Install a robot.txt to keep Google and other search engines from the content you want to be private.

proxyjacob
Posts: 14
Joined: Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:42 pm
Location: Jacksonville Florida
Contact:

Re: How Do I Keep My Privacy While Using Google?

Post by proxyjacob »

alandandrew wrote:Hi,
"I use Google all the time. Google's services are fast, easy to use and usually reliable. At the same time, I know Google is tracking everything I do; I can see it in search results or their ads on web pages, which tend to match my interests. After the recent post by Mozilla's community director suggesting Bing has a better privacy policy (a response to questionable comments from Google CEO Eric Schmidt), I started to... 'Google' ways of keeping my private data safe while browsing and using Google services. The results weren't very helpful, so I ask you, how do I stay anonymous to Google while using their services?"
One of the best solutions for fancying Google is to use proxy sites. I know that you're protecting your identity and profile. If you use software that can hide your IP, it's safe to say that your identity won't be stolen or hacked.
Hide-My-IP.com - Mask IP, protect your privacy and cover your tracks!

jupiterpitter
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:57 pm
Contact:

Re: How Do I Keep My Privacy While Using Google?

Post by jupiterpitter »

You can keep a privacy while using google for that you have to follow the rules and regulation given by google by this you can keep privacy on google just answer some question asked by google.
Health is wealth.

Saabs
Posts: 18
Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:13 pm
Contact:

Re: How Do I Keep My Privacy While Using Google?

Post by Saabs »

Google is the best spy in the world :)

animalsmile
Posts: 89
Joined: Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:21 am
Contact:

Re: How Do I Keep My Privacy While Using Google?

Post by animalsmile »

Always be signed out when browsing, also clear your cookies and history.
Dog Beds on Sale full selection of pet beds at reasonable prices, free shipping & special discounts.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 77 guests