The top two Google ranking factors

This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
ketawabebas
Posts: 45
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:43 am
Contact:

The top two Google ranking factors

Post by ketawabebas »

The top two Google ranking factors are:

1. PageRank
2. Incoming Text Link Keywords

I'll explain each in more detail and what you MUST do to maximize the effectiveness of each element.

1. PageRank

PageRank is determined by the number and quality of links to a page. Both the quantity and quality of text links are important. Always try to get links from web pages with a PageRank rating of at least four.

Concentrate on getting as many different quality sites as possible to link to one page on your site, usually your home page. Do not spread the links to different pages. This will maximize the PageRank of your main page, plus those of the subpages.

2. Incoming Text Link Keywords

ALWAYS provide text links for linking to your site. Avoid image links.

Google does index image links, but without any text for it to index, it won't help your link popularity rating for your important keywords.

In addition:

1. Include the most important keyword phrase in the text link, using the EXACT spelling.
2. Do not pluralize the keyword phrase, if people usually search the singular version of the phrase. And vice versa.
3. Avoid excess words, where possible.
4. The linked to page MUST have the text link keywords in the body of the page, otherwise Google will discount the page.
5. Include the text link keywords within the title tag of the linked to page. It is possible for a page without the text link keywords in the title tag to get top rankings. But I have discovered that around 80% of top 10 rankings have the text link keywords in the title tag, so always include it.

Well, there you have it. Those are what I consider the two most important ranking factors used by Google. Other factors are considered by Google, but their importance pales in comparison to the two I have discussed in this article.

Follow these tips whenever you optimize your web pages and they will quickly shoot up the Google rankings.

More Internet Marketing Stuff and useful strategy at:
http://supergirloninternetmarketing.blogspot.com/

ketlin
Posts: 23
Joined: Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:02 pm
Contact:

Thanks

Post by ketlin »

Hi,
I am Ketlin and I want to say thanks to you for sharing very useful information with us.
I want to know about this factor of ranking but I could not find such a useful and easy
to understand information from anywhere which you have shared here.Thanks again
for information and share more information with us.
100 Directory Submission at $15, 125 dofollow bookmarking $21.
http://www.blurbpoint.com/

madness222
Posts: 111
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:23 am
Contact:

Post by madness222 »

Very nice information, but avoiding image links, I think this is wrong because base on my experience images can produce my site traffic as well as page rank, actually i got more traffic from my images than to my text link keywords...
[Excessive Links removed for spam. Please post one URL per messages. - Admin]

cecille20
Posts: 252
Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:14 pm
Location: ph
Contact:

Post by cecille20 »

I agree with the information and I'm on that process now :)

2. Incoming Text Link Keywords

This is what I'm focusing now and if you're doing great here PR will follow. :wink: [/b]

freedomone
Posts: 56
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:52 pm
Contact:

Post by freedomone »

That is the main purpose why many businesses want their website to be optimized well.
[Excessive links removed for spam. Please only post 1 URL per message - ADMIN]

Organs
Posts: 60
Joined: Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:14 am
Contact:

Post by Organs »

very informative article, thanks for sharing.

Menzess
Posts: 46
Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:50 am
Location: India
Contact:

Post by Menzess »

Amazing thread,best resource or guideline about Google page rank.Thanks. :D

24ondemand
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:25 pm
Location: Earth
Contact:

Post by 24ondemand »

Absolutely these two are very important factors

mickeyy
Posts: 36
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:29 am
Contact:

Post by mickeyy »

Yup I must say! That is one long and good read! I'm still reading it step by step and modified my website accordingly! Great thanks and I even given you + reputation!

potsyn
Posts: 62
Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:07 pm
Contact:

Post by potsyn »

Having quality content (fresh, interesting and unique) together with creating quality of inbound links (social bookmarking and networking, blog commenting, article submission, etc.) is the best thing to do.
[url=http://www.topbuy.com.au/tbcart/pc/Digital-Cameras-c980.htm]Canon digital cameras[/url]

Chemist
Posts: 21
Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:29 am
Contact:

Post by Chemist »

ishie wrote:No way! PageRank is NOT in anyway related to ranking. It's a parameter that has nothing to do with SERP.
yes i agree with you. PR is not related to ranking or serp's from any way.
Online [url=http://www.chemistdirect.co.uk]Chemist[/url]

khai
Posts: 111
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:27 am
Contact:

Post by khai »

thank you friend, this post very useful :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dave011
Posts: 316
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:53 pm
Contact:

Post by Dave011 »

Thanks! I've been doing that for a long time and it still work but it hard to get back links from PR 4 page. Can you share some style to get back links on PR 4 related page.

mekongtours
Posts: 19
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:28 am
Contact:

Post by mekongtours »

I think "Incoming Text Link Keywords" is the right time "PageRank" not entirely correct.
have low PR pages, but how effective is ranked higher than the high PR site. Experience shows that the link you created, not necessarily the PR.

Happy if these comments.
[Excessive URL's removed. ! URL per post allowed. -ADMIN]

linkmoko
Posts: 28
Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:45 am
Contact:

The top two Google ranking factors

Post by linkmoko »

Well said. Thanks for sharing this to us for the top two Google ranking factors. I would definitely agree with that two ranking factor.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 666 guests