How to get more daily visitor
-
buyetechs
- Posts: 16
- Joined: Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:23 am
- Location: guangdong provice
- Contact:
How to get more daily visitor
I have done a lot of hard work to imporve my site pr, directory submit, article submit, social bookmarking submission etc... but my site daily visitor is only 540, I want to increse it to 3000, what other ways should I do?
-
my_misyel
- Posts: 581
- Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:34 pm
- Contact:
You can participate more on forum discussions and social networks. Talk to different members and exchange thoughts with them. You can also include your site's details on your profile. To be able to get more visitors, I suggest you can check some other related sites that requires you to leave comments such as blogs, articles, forums, etc.
-
cecille20
- Posts: 252
- Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:14 pm
- Location: ph
- Contact:
-
SilverStockReport
- Posts: 15
- Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:23 am
- Location: USA
- Contact:
-
eQuicktipsDotCom
- Posts: 19
- Joined: Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:18 pm
- Contact:
-
bposervicesind
- Posts: 57
- Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:33 am
- Location: India
- Contact:
-
freedomone
- Posts: 56
- Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:52 pm
- Contact:
-
IntegratedS
- Posts: 214
- Joined: Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:46 pm
- Location: India
- Contact:
-
linkmoko
- Posts: 28
- Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:45 am
- Contact:
How to get more daily visitor
Target more high quality keywords and increase it backlinks then it will give you more daily visitors you needed. 
-
Niche
- Posts: 21
- Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:47 pm
- Contact:
Re: How to get more daily visitor
I think maybe the first thing to do is step back and assess which of your current traffic generation techniques are working. You can spend a lot of time doing something but if it doesn't work it's time wastedbuyetechs wrote:I have done a lot of hard work to imporve my site pr, directory submit, article submit, social bookmarking submission etc... but my site daily visitor is only 540, I want to increse it to 3000, what other ways should I do?
Have you got some sort of traffic tracking on your websites. If not thats the first thing you should do. Google analytics is a good free option
Once you have identified the methods that are working, escalate those and expand on them
[url=http://www.affiliatemarketingintro.com]Affiliate Marketing Basics[/url]
-
rayter
- Posts: 923
- Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:04 pm
- Location: United States
- Contact:
-
Sikhar
- Posts: 11
- Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:08 am
- Contact:
-
joesmith
- Posts: 55
- Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:03 am
- Contact:
-
sammy
- Posts: 54
- Joined: Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:25 am
- Contact:
-
BershAdel
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:48 pm
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 66 guests