Google is leaving China?

This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
Post Reply
Organs
Posts: 60
Joined: Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:14 am
Contact:

Google is leaving China?

Post by Organs »

Google is said to give up the market of China completely.
This is shocking, have you heard of it?

pmolds
Posts: 18
Joined: Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:03 am
Contact:

Post by pmolds »

it is bad new for china people, but I think Google will come back soon due to big china market
[url=http://www.pmolds.com]injection molding[/url]

Organs
Posts: 60
Joined: Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:14 am
Contact:

Post by Organs »

I think Google will not simply leave like that, since it has invested a lot into Chinese market.

VladTepes
Posts: 1463
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:42 am
Contact:

Post by VladTepes »

Pet Beds - Quality, style and comfort plus healing and soothing warm effects for cold winter season.

betty
Posts: 150
Joined: Thu May 07, 2009 3:46 am
Location: London
Contact:

Post by betty »

I think its not good for the china market if google is going to leave but this is quite shocking news!

alexandru
Posts: 32
Joined: Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:10 pm
Contact:

Post by alexandru »

Hi.
True, but Google has no option.
warm-welcome

ketlin
Posts: 23
Joined: Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:02 pm
Contact:

Post by ketlin »

Hi,
I also have heard that but I could not believe that Google is giving up
the market of China. Google should try to give best results to China.
100 Directory Submission at $15, 125 dofollow bookmarking $21.
http://www.blurbpoint.com/

yuntiankeji
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:11 pm
Contact:

Post by yuntiankeji »

Scare people, and too impulsive, and now also announced that the Office of the normal operation of China

freedomone
Posts: 56
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:52 pm
Contact:

Post by freedomone »

Google is moving out of China because of content issues. I guess that move will cost millions, because many Chinese people are employed at Google.
[Excessive links removed for spam. Please only post 1 URL per message - ADMIN]

havefreak
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:30 am
Contact:

Post by havefreak »

Well, I reckon it's all about censorship and rivalry. Google shouldn't give up anyways.
{Spammy URL's removed by admin. Please post 1 URL per message}

Dave011
Posts: 316
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:53 pm
Contact:

Post by Dave011 »

China is a big country Google won't give up or leave it they will surely come back again.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 92 guests