When I type Memphissigncompany.com I get other companies?
-
Memphissigncompany.com
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:33 pm
- Location: memphis tn
- Contact:
When I type Memphissigncompany.com I get other companies?
Why do the listings, for the search with the terms Memphis Sign Company come up with other companies? I thought that was fairly specific enough.
And also I use Yahoo site builder with Yahoo hosting the site but it does'nt show up immediately. Is this becauase it is new?
Stephanie
And also I use Yahoo site builder with Yahoo hosting the site but it does'nt show up immediately. Is this becauase it is new?
Stephanie
-
cirquelodge
- Posts: 43
- Joined: Wed May 27, 2009 8:42 am
- Contact:
-
Memphissigncompany.com
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:33 pm
- Location: memphis tn
- Contact:
A ha that makes partial sense to me.
That makes partial sense to me and I will check their coding to see what tags they are using. Do you think it may also be due to this site being very very new ? I was under the impression that it can take weeks for searchengines to crawl your site for the first time. Like sometimes it can be 2 to 3 months before it starts to be more visible. Most of the other companies have been around for years.
I have started to establish some good clean link backs to the site and been manually submitting to various smaller search engines. I am worried that the big ones will think I am spamming if I submit more than once a week.
What do you think?s
Thanks for your suggestions Stephanie
I have started to establish some good clean link backs to the site and been manually submitting to various smaller search engines. I am worried that the big ones will think I am spamming if I submit more than once a week.
What do you think?s
Thanks for your suggestions Stephanie
-
acwebguru
- Posts: 99
- Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:16 am
- Contact:
If you are searching with your domain name, you website tops but the fact is that there are some website which have also ranked with the same keyword. I think you have to build your organization's brand value online if you really want to make a significant difference in future.
[Excessive URLs removed for spam. Post only 1 URL per post. Read our forum Terms & Policies. -ADMIN]
-
luxury_homes
- Posts: 49
- Joined: Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:03 am
- Contact:
its becoz you site is new and the other companies are older and using the same keywords and have optimized there site with better content and relative links... so i would suggest you to update or add new content with the keyword used but not spammed
[url=http://www.luxuryhomes.net]Luxury Homes Blog - Real Estate News[/url]
-
KrazyG
- Posts: 272
- Joined: Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:25 pm
- Contact:
It can be a possibility that the site is new or the site is not yet indexed yet. Have you tried optimizing your site? Also, take time to research for your keywords, I don't think it is a good idea to use the company name where it is not popular and doesn't return any searches.
[url=http://www.qualitymatters.com/Barbeque-and-Grill-s/90.htm]Weber BBQ Grills[/url]
-
Memphissigncompany.com
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:33 pm
- Location: memphis tn
- Contact:
tell me about sponsored ads
Now that the site is older and the search engines have crawled it, it is listed and is found more by more and more search engines.
Can you tell me if "SPONSORED ADS" are the reason why other companies that have different names come up before my site when I type in Memphis Sign Company in a search engine.
I have the same key words, same meta tags.
thanks stephanie r
memphissigncompany
Can you tell me if "SPONSORED ADS" are the reason why other companies that have different names come up before my site when I type in Memphis Sign Company in a search engine.
I have the same key words, same meta tags.
thanks stephanie r
memphissigncompany
-
virande
- Posts: 45
- Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:35 pm
- Location: India
- Contact:
-
Dave011
- Posts: 316
- Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:53 pm
- Contact:
-
doomcashdown
- Posts: 115
- Joined: Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:02 am
- Contact:
It's 4 months old, according to http://www.whois-search.com/whois/www.m ... ompany.comDave011 wrote:How old is your site?Is this already index by google?
Code: Select all
Domain Name: MEMPHISSIGNCOMPANY.COM
Registrar: MELBOURNE IT, LTD. D/B/A INTERNET NAMES WORLDWIDE
Whois Server: whois.melbourneit.com
Referral URL: http://www.melbourneit.com
Name Server: YNS1.YAHOO.COM
Name Server: YNS2.YAHOO.COM
Status: clientTransferProhibited
Updated Date: 10-oct-2009
Creation Date: 10-oct-2009
Expiration Date: 10-oct-2010
You need to optimize your website further.Memphissigncompany.com wrote:Why do the listings, for the search with the terms Memphis Sign Company come up with other companies? I thought that was fairly specific enough.
And also I use Yahoo site builder with Yahoo hosting the site but it does'nt show up immediately. Is this becauase it is new?
Stephanie
[b][url=http://www.google.com/profiles/doomcashdown]Gary Blaze - Google Profile[/url][/b]
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 776 guests