Google Cache

This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
Post Reply
IntegratedS
Posts: 214
Joined: Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:46 pm
Location: India
Contact:

Google Cache

Post by IntegratedS »

Hello Friends,

I have a question that few days before the Google cache in SRP showed the 30th January crawling of my site.....Every alternate days I optimize it...It was showing the same result but today when I saw it is showing the 10th February crawling I am confused how it is possible... The cache date don't change in the result after so many days...Has anybody else had faced this problem...thanks for the replies...

Best
IntegratedS :?:
Last edited by IntegratedS on Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:39 am, edited 2 times in total.

doomcashdown
Posts: 115
Joined: Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:02 am
Contact:

Post by doomcashdown »

Yeah I guess that it's quite complicated. I also experienced that kind of oddities in Google cache. Probably that cached snapshot of Google on your website has been stored and is not displayed until right now. Not sure how that happens though.
[b][url=http://www.google.com/profiles/doomcashdown]Gary Blaze - Google Profile[/url][/b]

franky123
Posts: 64
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:10 am
Contact:

Post by franky123 »

I also have faced problem with Google catch. Google toolbar shows actual catch date Google update SRP data later. So sometimes the cache date don't change in SRP.

Thanks
Franky

joesmith
Posts: 55
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:03 am
Contact:

Post by joesmith »

I have faced this situation. But think it's not a problem.
[url=http://www.zscart.com]Ecommerce Solutions[/url]

Wishbone
Posts: 253
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2007 10:19 pm
Contact:

Post by Wishbone »

That should not be a problem as long as your site is still indexed and the traffic/ranking is there. Maybe little focus on getting stronger backlinks..
Garmin Astro GPS Dog Tracking Systems - check out for tips and features to maximize its use .

sammy
Posts: 54
Joined: Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:25 am
Contact:

Post by sammy »

I think there would be a problem with your site as I donot faced any such problem
[url=http://www.healthcaremagic.com][color=black] Ask a doctor online[/color][/url]
[url=http://www.comeletstalk.com][color=black]my life my way[/color][/url]

Dave011
Posts: 316
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:53 pm
Contact:

Post by Dave011 »

I think its normal, it always happen to me...I expect to cache every 3 days but it didn't happen for quite sometime.

Thinkfast
Posts: 21
Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:06 am
Location: RSSeoSolution.com
Contact:

Post by Thinkfast »

Dave011 wrote:I think its normal, it always happen to me...I expect to cache every 3 days but it didn't happen for quite sometime.
Yeah you are absolutely right.

I think this does not effects SERp any how.

Thanks :)
[url]http://www.seomanualsubmission.com[/url] - [url]http://www.directoryurlsubmission.com[/url]
[url]http://www.lustfun.com[/url]

seo.doc
Posts: 228
Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:30 pm
Contact:

Post by seo.doc »

Its normal, usually Google will not remove your cache page in an instant on their data center if they do not your rankings will be lost. It takes time just continue your linkbuilding.
[url=http://www.iweb-marketing.com]Seo Services[/url] Free Consultation

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 82 guests