Have your tried Google Buzz?

This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
Post Reply
zwtseo
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:22 pm
Contact:

Have your tried Google Buzz?

Post by zwtseo »

Hi,

Google recently introduced its new feature in Gmail, Google Buzz. As the world is changing and people likes to share so much information

Google have made buzz to compete with Twitter and Facebook. It has been found Buzz is violating privacy of the users.

If you have some more information and If you have experienced the privacy issues please share it here.

mekongtours
Posts: 19
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:28 am
Contact:

Post by mekongtours »

I use all the google applications, Buzz is new but I think we should work with google received the it, I like to learn new ones, if it is successful will be good for you, we share experiences here, I welcome any comments from you ...
[Excessive URL's removed. ! URL per post allowed. -ADMIN]

Wishbone
Posts: 253
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2007 10:19 pm
Contact:

Post by Wishbone »

Since it is user-defined application you can set up when you logged in, there is no direct privacy violation in it. I think it is good application too unlike on twitter that has greater percentage of spam posts compare to good posts..
Garmin Astro GPS Dog Tracking Systems - check out for tips and features to maximize its use .

madness222
Posts: 111
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:23 am
Contact:

Post by madness222 »

Unfortunately you can’t ignore Google Buzz. Especially as an SEO. This time the news is too big to just test and forget it.
[Excessive Links removed for spam. Please post one URL per messages. - Admin]

sammy
Posts: 54
Joined: Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:25 am
Contact:

Post by sammy »

Yes , I find Buzz similar as twitter and its working good for me . However the number of users using Buzz is very less as compared to Twitter or face book.
It had some privacy violations but it is being fixed a long back.
[url=http://www.healthcaremagic.com][color=black] Ask a doctor online[/color][/url]
[url=http://www.comeletstalk.com][color=black]my life my way[/color][/url]

Dave011
Posts: 316
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:53 pm
Contact:

Post by Dave011 »

yes I tried it...I think its great, specially linking the other sites like twitter and blogger.

testingwhiz
Posts: 23
Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:38 am
Location: India
Contact:

Google Buzzz

Post by testingwhiz »

Yes i use Google Buzz its very nice to working on Google Buzz
[Excessive Links removed for spam. Please post one URL per messages. - Admin]

SEO Shruti
Posts: 27
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:35 am
Contact:

Post by SEO Shruti »

Its good to use Google Buzz. It is good way to share like twitter.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 72 guests