Problem with backlinks

This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
IntegratedS
Posts: 214
Joined: Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:46 pm
Location: India
Contact:

Problem with backlinks

Post by IntegratedS »

Hello Friends,

I am facing a problem regarding backlinks. I had built so many backlinks…But now they are decreasing day by day instead of increasing. And I am still continue working on building backlinks… but not over building them...Please help me need your advice….What should I do to get those backlinks back…And one more thing I downloaded the table from Google webmaster tools of the backlinks…The one when I had so many. But now when I open those links my website link is there but Google is not counting it. Though those links are dofollow…But still no backlinks….
Thanks in advance for the advice…. :cry:

Lingua21
Posts: 23
Joined: Sat Aug 19, 2006 2:25 am
Location: Newark on Trent UK
Contact:

Post by Lingua21 »

I shouldn't worry too much about this.

I have found the same problem in Google webmaster tools. It seems as though Google now only wants to display the links that it has picked up over the last few months or so. A number of seasoned webmasters have stated in the past that GWT doesn't show all of the links that it has found anyway.

I would just focus on the results from Yahoo Site Explorer as a reality check. If you are still unhappy then pose the question to Matt Cutts on Google Webmaster Help (Youtube videos).

Cheers - Mike Dove
[url=http://www.lingua21.com]Italian translation[/url]

jayseo
Posts: 73
Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2008 5:57 am
Contact:

Post by jayseo »

Have you checked your sources where you have promoted your site. Do follow is important but most important thing is where you are submitting. Your all sources must be relevant and high PR.
[url=http://top4registrycleanerreviews.com/]Registry Cleaner Reviews[/url]

pauloscula
Posts: 61
Joined: Fri Jun 29, 2007 3:01 pm
Contact:

Post by pauloscula »

Check your backlinks with Site Explorer ( just search it on Google )...you will find there almost all the backlinks

Dave011
Posts: 316
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:53 pm
Contact:

Post by Dave011 »

what tool you are using? maybe they didn't show all like google.

Wishbone
Posts: 253
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2007 10:19 pm
Contact:

Post by Wishbone »

Probably everyone of us here experience this decrease of backlinks, and it's pretty normal since Google is limiting them, even on GWT. Just notice if your rankings and traffic is very much affected then there must be a problem...
Garmin Astro GPS Dog Tracking Systems - check out for tips and features to maximize its use .

mdamin76
Posts: 817
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:58 pm
Location: On Stage
Contact:

Post by mdamin76 »

Don't be tricked by what is shown in google results on your backlinks count.

Dave011
Posts: 316
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:53 pm
Contact:

Post by Dave011 »

I think i've seen this post in other forum... I suggest study the link where you posted your link and compare it to the link that are not counted... if you figure out the different focus on the links that are being counted.

denissharper
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:13 am
Contact:

Re: Problem with backlinks

Post by denissharper »

As you got the Answer from many Contributors. And kindly say please define site whenever you asking some issue with the site. It helps you to get proper solution.

TowerSteel
Posts: 137
Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:00 am
Contact:

Re: Problem with backlinks

Post by TowerSteel »

Get more valuable back links.

khai
Posts: 111
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:27 am
Contact:

Re: Problem with backlinks

Post by khai »

get dofollow backlinks

shallen
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:49 pm
Contact:

Re: Problem with backlinks

Post by shallen »

I usuallycheck backlinks in yahoo,Here you can see all backlinks,is your backlinks dofollow?
The top led bulbs.

Geeksam
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:56 pm
Contact:

Re: Problem with backlinks

Post by Geeksam »

I have an SEO company in Holland and i think that all incoming links from relevant site are good

vstrategy
Posts: 116
Joined: Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:06 am
Contact:

Re: Problem with backlinks

Post by vstrategy »

I think you just getting back links to different site even though they are poor. Try reading the content before get back links.
Here are some exciting tips, just visit us
Gambling Guides

probafix
Posts: 866
Joined: Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:57 am
Contact:

Re: Problem with backlinks

Post by probafix »

Quality backlinks are better.
Profit is just a click away - packages available now >>> visit Profit.biz

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 84 guests